The New Kit Thread

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

You can imagine its pretty close to the original though, they've probably heard of the colours and used the reebok template from other kits (westham, man city).

Its like all the counterfeit Arsenal shirts on eBay before the design had even been released.

I think the star above the Celtic crest may have something to do with winning the European Cup once.

I like the Bolton shirt and Arsenal's kit is....interesting.

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

That new Spurs one is okay, not as cool as last seasons.

Is it just me, or do Leeds seem to be going from one crap kit maker to another since they got relegated?

I really holpe that's just a model Chelsea top and not next seasons, it's just the same as the last one.

BTW, the new Scotland top is the shit.

redcurrant_8player_large.jpg

New Arsenal kit.

Meh, doesn't look too bad.

That picture is in the Mail on Sunday...in black and white. How frickin dumb can they be?

On the plus side, I like the kit. Can anyone actually read the writing around the badge?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Leeleemu

whats the deal with that, it just needs a horizontal line of red and it will look like a more dedicated england strip then englands at the moment.

Rangers design and Manufacture the Kits with Umbro having only a little input. They are only really there as a second sponsership as Diadora were.

The design will be by Rangers' marketing team trying to sell these Kits to the English/England supporting Rangers fans which there is probably a fair amount of, for reasons I'm sure most of you know.

Similar idea to our Tangerine (NOT Orange) Top that was out a few years back, which was merely a tribute to our Dutch contingent, nothing else. :shifty:

Edited by Viper.