The New Kit Thread

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Alot of Chelsea fans thought that the kit should of been more old school to fit with the badge. Are you sure that Man Utd kit isn't a training one? I heard the dark blue/black was suppose to be red.

It looks like the Utd and Arsenal away kits will both be using the same template again, which sucks. Nike needs to stop using the same universal design, the cheap cunts

Its the real United Away Kit, not the training one as far as I know.

Over the past few days, they've had a section of two on the unvieling of the new kit on the official website and all the pictures indicate that it is indeed the new kit. The one that fourstarfizzle posted on the previous page with the red was probably an earlier estimate.

EDIT: Actually Mudda, you might be right afterall. The kit itself does look darker but in some of the official pictures, it still is red. :blink:

img_10_10617.jpg

Edited by public enemy

• 11 months later...

Well I'm bored, and been browsing some of the new kits or proposed kits, some good ones, some awful ones, heres whats been found so far...

Arsenal FC

Home

Home 2

Home 3

Home 4

Aston Villa FC

Home

Away & GK

Away & GK 2

Blackburn Rovers FC

Home

Home 2

Home & Away

Bolton Wanderers FC

Home kit is the same as last seasons.

Away

Chelsea FC

Home

Away

Third

Everton FC

Home GK

Home 2

Home

Fulham FC

Home

Home 2

Home 3

Liverpool FC

Home

Away

Euro Away

Home Gk

Away GK

Manchester City FC

Home & GK

Home

Away

Manchester United FC

Home?

Home 2?

Away?

Middlesbrough FC

Home

Away

Newcastle United FC

Away

Reading FC

Away

Sheffield United FC

Home

Home 2

Tottenham Hotspur FC

Home

Home 2

Watford FC

Home

West Ham United FC

Away

Guest muddatrucker

The only thing I don't like about it is the badge of the kitmaker, who is it? looks like a puma that stopped running and couldn't be arsed anymore.

I really like Arsenal's shirt, as well as Chelsea's away kit. Not a fan of Villa's, Fulham's, or Spurs'. Newcastle's away shirt goes without saying. The rest are all just about average.

Everton's home is nice, not sure about the little desgin on the shoulder though.

Edited by evertonfan