Survivor All-Stars Winner

DYSI

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone give me a synopsis of the reunion show since I still have no idea what happened despite it supposedly being very cool.

Most rivalries carried over. I was waiting for Tom to fake shake Rob's hand again and say "don't be stupid, stupid". Best Survivor moment ever. :lol:

Back on the old bored I picked Amber to win, but I certainly didn't expect her to ACTUALLY win. I think when you put all the tribe switching bullshit, this was actually and excellant Survivor. Of course, nothing will ever touch Survivor: Boreno and Survivor: Outback, but this ranks as my third favorite Survivor. Obviously the winner of the 2nd million will be Rupert...not that I have anything against the guy, but I'd rather see Big Tom win for some reason. And I still stand behind that fact that the show would have been more entertaining if Richard stayed until the merge. The guy is gold.

Off topic, I hope to pick up Survivor: The Complete First Season 5 DVD set as soon as a pay and put aside money for my prom shit, (tux, limo fees, hotel charges, plus the fact that I already paid for me and my girlfriends tickets...nearly cost my 200 alone on the tix!) Hopefully an Outback DVD set will be put out in the future.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Shii Ann deserves to win the Million Dollars; she lasted pretty damn long and adapted to every situation. If she had gotten Tom and Rupert to vote out Amber, she would have won. No doubt in my mind.

This Survivor was okay. It got way to predictable once Lex was voted out and just sort of dragged from there. IMO, Rob deserved to win the money, but I don't really feel sorry for him.

As nice as it was to see older Survivors play again, I think it's better to see fresh faces.

*goes to vote for Survivor he thinks should get a million*

HEY! WHERE THE HELL IS JOHNNY FAIRPLAY ON THIS LIST?!

Ahhh screw it I'll vote Colby, Rupert's a bitch. Rupert will ALWAYS be a bitch

Fairplay is your KING and noone forget it

Guest bruins72

I disagree, I think this was without question the WORST Survivor ever. The only great moments were Richard vs the shark, and the last 30 minutes of the finale.

Yeah, I'm with you. I skipped a bunch of All Stars episodes because something mildly more interesting came up. In some of the other seasons, I'd make sure I was home watching. This time around, if I was home I'd watch but if I wasn't then it wasn't a big deal.

I liked Amazon and Thailand a lot. Pearl Islands wasn't bad either. I had stopped watching after the 1st season and these ones got me back into it. All Stars was about enough to make me drop it again.

Guest bruins72

I was kind of surprised to see Tom and Colby as part of the final 4 for the second million. I wasn't surprised to see Rupert win even though he wasn't the one I was voting for.

Boreno

Outback

All-Stars

Pearl Islands

Africa

Marquesas

Thailand

Amazon

Thats an excellent ranking. After Africa until Pearl Islands, Survivor fucking blew. I can barely remember who who Amazon, Thailang and Marquesas. I CAN, but its difficult, so that says something. Pearl Islands picked things back up, and All Stars was a good way to back it up. Now they've regenerated some interest coming into a fresh season with new people.

Anyone see Johnny Fairplay on the second reunion show? He was in the front row, and they acknoweldged him and put him on camera, even got to say a few things with Jeff Probst. Plugged the new TNA TV show as well.

Colby really came out of nowhere, but I'm guessing all the casual female Survivor fans voted for him. I thought it would have been Tom, Rupert, Boston Rob, and Shiiann or Shiann or however the hell you spell her name. But then again, who likes her?

All in all, I thought this was an amazing Survivor, especially compared to some the recent ones (Amazon, Thailand, etc). Some of the people I wanted to go far didn't (Hatch, Rob C, Rudy, Ethan) and some people I hated went a lot further then I wanted them to (Jenna, Shiiann(sp?), Jeri) but its all good. It's probably too early for an All-Stars 2, but I can think of some good names...Dr. Sean (Borneo), Gervase (Borneo), Greg (Borneo), Nick (Outback), Elisabeth (Outback), Michael (Outback...never got a chance to win thanks to his fire incident and he was an early favorite to win), Frank (Africa), Sean (Marquesas), Ted (Thailand), Brian (Thailand), Alex (Amazon), John (Johnny Fairplay...Pearl Islands)....well, considering the list is mostly male, except for one, I'd say that's a start.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy