Suggest Me Bands

Guest Small Blue

Guest kijlhumt

I suggest the band Social Burn if you're looking for something that's not quite Nirvana, but not quite a waste of time either.

As for Keith looking for something like Dope, you may enjoy Breaking Benjamin.

Interpol, eugh. I can hardly say anything as i've only heard 1 song, but they were very mediocre. I hate what the success of Franz Ferdinand/The Killers has done, it's forced up the mainstream of all this other boring and fuck shitty bands, eugh., it's just they're so boring :angry: (And how come every band name must begin with "The" nowadays?)

Guest Angry Baboon

Sorry Small Blue, I am also going to have to hijack the thread....

Recommend me some bands and/or CD's similar to these bands that I currently listen too.

Sevendust, Disturbed, Nonpoint, and System Of A Down

I have some extra cash so I am going CD shopping today and I want something new.

Good call on Adema, Fitzy. I just listened to about 8 or 9 of their songs, good stuff. I'll pick up their self titled debut album for sure and I'm in process of checking out Flaw.

Oh, by the way, I know this sounds stupid but how do you pronounce "Adema"? Is it Ah-Dee-Ma or Eh-Dee-Ma or Ah-Dem-A or what?