Bourne Supremacy Spoilers

K

I hated that scene. I don't know why. I just have a wierd thing about household objects being used to stab people.

Like, if the dude got stabbed in the stomach with a knife, no biggy. But stabbing the guy in the hand with a pen just seems wrong.

It's wierd, I know.

Edit: Same with Terminator 2, when she stabs the dude with the pen I have to look away. And there was also some really obscure movie on TV a while back, some woman is in an institute, she's a trained killer, and she's asked to sign something. I could see a mile away she was gonna stab someone with the fountain pen. I had to look away then.

Edited by Iwc

This movie pwns j00r s0ul. I was really fucking suprised that Maria got killed, but after speaking with a few people, it really changed the tone of the movie. I'm just wondering what can happen next (haven't read the books) I mean, It hasn't yet, but it might get stale in the third. But since it's the final, it should be good.

Yes. Because the stabbing predates the humor.

If he jumped through a window and landed on a pen which stabbed him, that might work, because the funny carries on through to the gore, so I'd still be laughing. However the funny doesn't cancel out any stabbing that came before it.

Edited by Iwc

so this scares you keeeeeeffff ?

04.jpg

i never got how famous that movie (the first one) was in the rest of the world, they pushed it majorlee in german becaus the girl has been a very famous actress here sinc forever and german media just needs to push german people in mainstream movies to death ^^