Pens and Papers

KONGO

I would replace Resistance with Read Magic. But that's just me. Also, as soon as you can, get Color Spray, it's a good spell against a bunch of low level enemies.

Also, you probably won't need Improved Initiative. I'm not a fan of that feat, personally.

Color Spray is awesome, as is sleep (when it works :shifty: ).

And remember, even if it doesn't, it's wise strategy to try it twice more and then shrug your shoulders.

Color Spray is awesome, as is sleep (when it works :shifty: ).

And remember, even if it doesn't, it's wise strategy to try it twice more and then shrug your shoulders.

Even better is to say 'fuck it' and shoot them with a crossbow!

What's your party looking like so far, Toe?

So far, we have my character, a dwarf fighter, and an elven rogue. There are two other people in the party, but I don't know anything about the characters they are using. If they both choose magic users, I might switch to a paladin or barbarian.

Eschew Materials? Why not Silent Spell?

Also ditto on Read Magic > Resistance.

Eschew Materials? Why not Silent Spell?

Also ditto on Read Magic > Resistance.

Pretty sure Eschrew Materials is an automatic feat.

Right, Pathfinder. That'd also explain why he has three feats at first level instead of two.

Another thing to note is that all characters get one hit point or one skill point when they level for free. They can choose where it goes.

A human gets the FURTHER choice of one spell KNOWN for free so long as its one spell level lower than what they can normally cast as an option,

So if you hit level 6 lets say, that means you can cast level 3 spells and you could choose one extra spell known from levels 2 1 or 0.

Useful now? Not really. Useful later to fill out your list? You know it.

Also you can trade out spells later on. So colour spray now while its useful should be dropped.

The only other bloodline I would have suggested beyond celestial is boreal. It is a cold based one but its pretty simple and not note intensive. Good for newbies.

I would replace improved init. with school focus conjuration. Then at level 3 get a feat that boosts all things you summon to have +4 str/con.

There is also a feat that allows you to summon as a standard action. All summon spells are in fact FULL action spells, meaning that anyone that does damage to you over the whole round could fuck your spell up. Plus you cant move and cast. Youre rooted. A "bad thing", Ill look up the name later for that one.

Actually a friend of mine had a printed article in dragon based on his pub naming thingy.

Came with even tables to name the bartender and his specialty drink!!!

If I find it I'll attach it all here.

You should find that.

:shifty:

Pew pew pew!

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4dnd/inns

This one does the whole gambit... names of inn keepers, atmosphere, rumors and events...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/tavern/

and THIS one generates a menu!

• Like 1

Just wondering if anyone is a fan of Shadowrun?

I am. Only got a play one campaign of it though. Really fun though, it's a shame the group ended before the rigger could really show off his custom transforming vehicle called DRAGONFORCE.