Hero - Spoiler (kinda)

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Id have to say i was dissapointed to all hell!

Nice fight scene, but its just hard to follow. The entire movie is in chinese i guess, and you have to read the whole movie.

The same chick dies like 3 times, but she keeps coming back, and dies again.

As i exited the theatre i heard a few...."Fuck this shit, i want my money back"...and then in the distance......"Bull-Shit!"

To sum it up, go see Anacondas 2 or something else, do not waste your money on Hero!

I just got back from Mancherian Candadate (great movie) and when i left the theater i had to smoke. I went outside, and started to talk to this guy who bummed a cigeret off of me. He said that he couldnt sit through 20 minutes of it, and instead went to Rock Bottom and started up a bar tab.

Save your cash...the movie sucks.

Guest Mr McFarlane

I saw it and I thought it was very good.

Never the less I'm a movie fan and I watch foriegn movies like a motherfucker so reading subtitles doesn't hinder the experiance for me at all.

Damn bastards don't know a good movie if it dodged 6000 spears in your face...Wait that made no sense >_>

This is proof the majority of the move-seeing crowd are completely idiotic.

I knew about it 2 years ago and have been trying to find a bootleg, then Tarantino paid to have it subtitled and put in American theaters. He attached his name to it to draw money from idiots who actually think he made it. The DVD case should read, "To all the idiots who had no clue about this movie... hahaha... thanks for the money. To the educated movie crowd, I hope you liked the film as much as I did."

Edited by damshow

The same chick dies like 3 times, but she keeps coming back, and dies again.

Wow, someone really knows how to follow along with the movie.

Go and see the movie, I went with two others who thought it was a very good movie, but not for the cinematic idiot.

Oh, and don't go see Anacondas 2. Very bland, not worth the price of admission. Thank god I didn't pay.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

theres no way to fuckin follow the movie, she dies, then he tells the story from another point of view and she dies, then comes back, etc..... but hey the fight scenes were very good.

It's definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen....of course, the fact that I didn't need subtitles might've influenced it.

The fight scenes were great, and I can't wait to see in the theaters. My VCD sucks so much ass, and I think it'll be even better on the big screen.

theres no way to fuckin follow the movie, she dies, then he tells the story from another point of view and she dies, then comes back, etc..... but hey the fight scenes were very good.

Your problem is that you don't know how to follow foreign films, plain and simple. Like in many things, the Chinese etc. do thing a lot differently than us, yes even when it comes to movies.

The truth on the "Presents" title is on imdb.com....

Miramax was gonna cut 20 minutes out of the movie for being "too weird and asian", QT didn't like it and brought it up with The Weinsteins, they agreed to leave the 20 minutes in if he would allow them to use his name to promote it.

The truth on the "Presents" title is on imdb.com....

Miramax was gonna cut 20 minutes out of the movie for being "too weird and asian", QT didn't like it and brought it up with The Weinsteins, they agreed to leave the 20 minutes in if he would allow them to use his name to promote it.

Too weird and Asian? WTF?