MTV VMAs

tristy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not watching this for the second year in a row. It just personifies how horrible MTV and for that matter, music has become. The only saving grace of the VMAs is generally there's one surprising moment, but two years ago we all know how that fell flat on its face. I really wish MTV could get their shit together. How can MTV even give away awards for videos when they don't even show them until three in the morning?

Guest Bluesman

Of course NFG and Simpson are going to suck...that's what they do.

My friend said Shaq looked like he lost a ton of weight, to the point of looking like he did in Orlando. Can someone else confirm this?

Guest The Survivor

Gosh, I hate Petey Pablo... and that song.. Ugh.

Edit: "I don't care about your faults or mishappenings, We from The Bronx, New York... SHIT HAPPENS!!!

LEAN BACK!!!!

Edited by The Survivor

Hoobastank was crap, as were New Found Glory, Ashlee Simpson, Yellowcard.

When you suck in studio, it's pretty hard not to suck live.

These shows aren't even entertaining anymore. There's always someone on the show who plays a sizeable role that I find to be a complete annoyance. This year: Will Smith. I saw him yelling and jumping around on stage and had the channel changed in about 4 seconds. I hate that guy.

It'll be interesting to see how the awards play out, and if it'll go like every other year. You know, where someone who absolutely blows takes away like 5 awards for the same video. I'm only really interested to see who takes the MTV2 award, unless they've cut that out for an inane segment with someone who's brains I'd love to blow out with a shotgun.

EDIT: They even killed the MTV2 award, nominating crap like Yellowcard. I thought MTV2 promoted music that isn't shamelessly whored out to everyone on the face of the earth. I guess I was wrong.

Edited by caucasianheat

Guest Mr McFarlane

And now the only reason I tuned in, Seeing Gwen for a few moments =P

If Hoobastank wins this I'm going to have to destroy MTV with my bare hands

THAT'S EVEN WORSE.

MTV SHALL BE DESTROYED WITH A TOOTHPICK AT MY HANDS. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I love how the crowd doesn't care ;)

Edited by Angry Kou

Guest Bluesman

"You know, where someone who absolutely blows takes away like 5 awards for the same video."

I'll go out on a limb on this one...Jet maybe? It could have been worse, they could have had The Killers on there...ugh

The only good thing about MTV is Real World/Road Rules challenge, they haven't shown complete videos before midnight in like five years.

MTV 2 is better than MTV and they're getting worse with alot of shows being on instead of videos.