The Tekken Thread

Benji

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus Nina is one of those 'must be in every game' characters. I mean they put her in cryo-sleep to put her in game 3...

Nina, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi and Paul are the ones who have been in every game so far, I'm not counting King etc. because they were juniors (IE: King II, Forest Law). I might be wrong in that there are more but I don't think so, not off my head anyway.

Lei wasn't in Tekken 1, iirc.

On the screenshot with the figure in the flames, it HAS to be Heihachi. The figure even has the same dress sense. He'll be the final boss, imo.

By the way, who do you think is in control of the Zaibatsu? I don't think it's Jin or Kazuya, so my money is on either Lee or Yoshimitsu, most likely Lee.

#1: Kazuya beat Heihachi

#2: Heihachi beat Kazuya

#3: Paul defeated Ogre, Jin defeated True Ogre; Jin officially wins

#4: Heihachi won by beating Kazuya, he and Kazuya headed to Honmaru and a big clusterfuck occurred and Jin beat both Kazuya and Heihachi

Edited by Benji o' Doom~!

So the official storyline of who won KOIF4 can't be achieved in the game?

So if you were Heihachi...you had to fight Jin then Kazuya in that wooden place (that's Honmaru right?)...

I'm confused.

Basically, play Jin's storyline, he is knocked out and taken to Honmaru where he is chained up, Kaz and Hei head to Honmaru and as Jin is subdued by the "Devil Sleep" chains Kaz knocks Hei down to the floor, Kazuya and Jin fight with Jin proclaiming along the lines of 'If I defeat you... it will all be over...'. Jin beats Kazuya and Heihachi awakens again only for Jin to beat him, Jin goes to kill Hei as the devil gene takes over but he has a vision of his mother due to his Kazama blood and spares Heihachi, he turns into the devil and flies off, this is Jin's ending and this is where Tekken 5's intro movie begins, just as Jin has flown off.