The Tekken Thread

Benji

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally broke down and bought Tekken 4. :)

Bryan Fury's Guillotine move would make a heck of a wrestling finisher, if you could figure out how to do it without risking breaking the victim's neck.

So the official storyline of who won KOIF4 can't be achieved in the game?

So if you were Heihachi...you had to fight Jin then Kazuya in that wooden place (that's Honmaru right?)...

I'm confused.

Basically, play Jin's storyline, he is knocked out and taken to Honmaru where he is chained up, Kaz and Hei head to Honmaru and as Jin is subdued by the "Devil Sleep" chains Kaz knocks Hei down to the floor, Kazuya and Jin fight with Jin proclaiming along the lines of 'If I defeat you... it will all be over...'. Jin beats Kazuya and Heihachi awakens again only for Jin to beat him, Jin goes to kill Hei as the devil gene takes over but he has a vision of his mother due to his Kazama blood and spares Heihachi, he turns into the devil and flies off, this is Jin's ending and this is where Tekken 5's intro movie begins, just as Jin has flown off.

Edited by GhostMachine

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tekken5/character/steve_e.html

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tekken5/character/nina_e.html

Steve and Nina confirmed, and man does Nina look (Y)

What I find strange is the lack of Kuma/Panda, I know Kuma finally beat Paul and all, but why is Panda lacking from the game too? I'm assuming that's all the characters that WILL be announced done now, their will be 'extra characters' as it should be guessed (like you know who), but I'd say the announced characters are finished.

• 2 months later...

Despite characters being updated I felt no need to tell people until now...

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tekken5/char...evil_jin_e.html

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tekken5/char...jinpachi_e.html

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!

Also announced after time release are Anna and Eddy Gordo as well as two which are suprising... Baek Doo San who was supposedly killed by Ogre... and the the most requested return in Tekken history...

ROGER JR.

I just came in my underwear okay?

Edit: Thought I'd mention, Jinpachi IS NOT Heichachi, it is Heihachi's father who was assumed dead many years ago.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

I found translated bios for characters currently not on the official site or those without bios...

Devil Jin’s Story:

The Devil gene controls Jin Kazama.

Jinpachi Mishima was set free after Hon-maru’s structure was destroyed. The Devil gene inside Jin intensified after sensing Jinpachi’s presence.

2 months later, the Devil gene had completely consumed Jin—he knew nothing of good, only evil.

Jinpachi Mishima’s Story:

Jinpachi Mishima was the founder of the Mishima Conglomerate.

Long ago, he was known as the greatest and strongest fighter of all time. After loosing to his son, Heihachi Mishima, 50 years ago, he lost his company and his fame.

Heihachi changed the company in to a munitions developing company. This news troubled Jinpachi. He didn’t like what was becoming of his son or his company so he had planned a coup d’etat, but before he was able to carry out his plans, he was captured and locked away from the world for many years in a prison built on the Mishima estate.

Years after his imprisonment, Jinpachi felt a tremor rocking his small prison—sensing this was his chance to escape, he released all of the power he had stored up in his old and weakened body on his prison setting himself free.

Once he was free from his prison, his eyes burned red and a horrific aura encompassed his body.

Anna Williams

fighting style:Assasination

nationality:Ireland

Anna Williams,who fought a hard sisters fight against Nina Williams in the past.

Anna was feeling unsatisfied since her sister disappered a few years ago.

But a telephone call changed such a boring life dramatically.

That was from Anna's missing sister,Nina.

A few days later,the two met again.As soon as Nina saw Anna's face,Nina shot Anna with no hesitation.

Anna shot back instantly and their shooting battle continued for a few days.

however they could not finish each other so they decided to come to a conclusion in the king of Iron fist tournament 5.

'Bitch!!! This time, This time I shall kill her!'

Baek Doo San

fighting style: tae kon do

nationality:south korea

The master of Tae kon do and the teacher of Hwoarang,Baek Doo San.

A few years ago,Baek visited a country to teach tae kon do.

He was raided by someone and lost consciousness on his way back home.

When Baek got conscious again,he was hospitalized in the military hospital.

Baek was informed by a military elite that he had been unconscious for a year.

Baek got a job to teach in the military.

He was asked by the base commander to write a mail to Hwoarang,which said he was safe alive and asked Hwoarang to come back to the military.

And the two met again for 2 years and a half.

2 months passed and Baek entered the king of ironfist tournament 5 in order to identify how Hwoarang got better.

Roger jr.

fighting style:commando wrestling

nationality:none

Roger jr.The 2nd militalized kangaroo which was born from DNA operation.

In the name of Kazuya Mishima,the 1st Roger was born from the developpment of militarized animals in Mishima Zaibatsu Biological Technology facility.

Roger(father) lived his silent life with his family after he entered the king of ironfist tournament 2.

However,Roger was kidnapped by someone leaving his wife and son.

And the king of ironfist tournament was announced soon after as if it was intended.

Roger jr. sensed something between the tournament and his father.

He decided to enter the tournament in his mother's pocket.

So Rogers mother fights, not him :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...