The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Agent Carter tonight! :D

Agent Carter is taking place in the late 40s/early 50s I'd reckon, so there should be no need to know about Agents of Shield. I'm assuming Carter is about the creation of SHIELD, considering the time frame of the show, it featuring her and Howard Stark, and whathaveyou.

I really wish they would have kept John Slattery as Howard Stark

That was very clearly an older version of Stark - Tony wasn't even a pre-teen in that old video he watched in Iron Man 2. Early 1960s/70s, I'd imagine. This is a young adult Howard Stark.

And Agent Carter is a really fun show, I like it. What's with all the Twin Peaks actors being in Marvel stuff lately, though. Ray Wise, Kyle Maclachlan... and I'm pretty sure the Native American fella with Ray in one scene tonight was on Twin Peaks, too.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been really enjoying Agent Carter. I hadn't see the one shot, nor did I particularly love the first Captain America, so I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I've enjoyed this series.

The Carter/Jarvis interactions are fun, Chad Michael Murray is surprisingly tolerable as a sexist stereotypical guy from that era, Shea Wigham is fun (and slightly intelligent), and I quite like Dominic Cooper as Stark. Plus Lyndsey Fonseca is a fuggin' fox.

That last episode was the bees knees too.

Skye is an Inhuman, and Agents of SHIELD is adding a cast member that's definitely an Inhuman.

Marvel has announced that Luke Mitchell (The Tomorrow People) will be joining the cast of Agents of SHIELD. Mitchell will play Lincoln, A charismatic Inhuman who helps Skye (Chloe Bennet) control her new found powers.

“With the revelations surrounding Skye’s true identity in the Winter Finale, we knew we’d be introducing more Inhumans as our story progressed,” said Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “The charming energy Luke brings to the role will make him a character to watch as we continue our season.”

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/05/marvel-adds-inhuman-cast-agents-shield/

I want more Howling Commandos!

Read somewhere else, and I agree, that a Howling Commandos series would be a great mid-summer series

Adrianne Palicki (Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird) has been promoted to series regular for the 2nd half of the season

• Like 2