The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

I'm two episodes in and really enjoying it. Gotta go out now (darn my brother and nephew having their birthdays on the same day that Daredevil was released!). I suspect more will be watched tonight, and it'll be finished by the end of the weekend.

Am I correct in thinking Jessica Jones is Autumn this year, with Luke Cage and Iron Fist's respective shows in 2016?

I'm two episodes in and really enjoying it. Gotta go out now (darn my brother and nephew having their birthdays on the same day that Daredevil was released!). I suspect more will be watched tonight, and it'll be finished by the end of the weekend.

Am I correct in thinking Jessica Jones is Autumn this year, with Luke Cage and Iron Fist's respective shows in 2016?

Its up in the air, the original plan was one a year, but now it seems like Jessica Jones may come out this year as well.

Oh my god guys, Daredevil guys, it's everything I dreamed it could be and so much more.

This show makes it clear that if they decide to do Punisher, there'll be no concerns about it not being adult enough. Shit gets dark.

And the cast is so good. Murdock and Fisk in particular are perfect, but something has gotta be said for Foggy and Ben too.

• Like 1

I started this morning at 11. It's now twenty after six and I've watched five episodes. I was trying to limit it, because I'm cleaning house and shit with family arriving for a visit... but I couldn't stop myself from going back. I've only now turned off the PS4 because I legitimately don't have enough time to watch another episode before I'm supposed to go for dinner.

This has been amazing. It's gritty, it's grounded... but more importantly, every character has a reason for being there, other than just to further the story. I'm actually quite blown away by how awesome this show is.

• Like 1

Nearly finished. Just the last two episodes left to go.

It's crazy that DC had the superior product for television, then Marvel just kind beat the shit out of it. I mean I still love Arrow and Flash, but this show is everything Arrow tries to be.

Nearly finished. Just the last two episodes left to go.

It's crazy that DC had the superior product for television, then Marvel just kind beat the shit out of it. I mean I still love Arrow and Flash, but this show is everything Arrow tries to be.

I knew removing a comic show from having to answer to network standards would be extremely beneficial, but I wasn't sure if Disney would let them go for it like they have. So pleased they did.

• Like 2

Not having a network, not worrying about weekly ratings and releasing the whole lot at once has basically given them license to make a 12 hour film.

It works so well too. You can imagine it being squeezed into two hours with a bunch of character building cut, but they don't, so it's just great.

Finished the whole thing. It's so great. The Daredevil costume that's getting posted everywhere doesn't really do it justice, looks a lot better in action.

• Like 1