The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Some of these fight scenes are brutal, especially stuff like (episode 3-5 spoilers I think)

That guy being beaten to death with a bowling ball, and then Fisk killing that Russian by repeatedly slamming his head into a car door until it caves in. Holy wow mary mother o jesus.

Welp. Finished Daredevil. Like Agent Carter I feel like that was pretty much perfect. I really hope that these mini series are profitable for everyone, they're wonderful. Really looking forward to the next one.

What repercussions do all these series have on The Avengers? Like I'd love to see Daredevil and AOS added into the movies. Murdock is infinitely more interesting than Hawkeye and I'm sure the fact that he's a lawyer he'd be a fit for the Civil War arc.

I mean I don't disagree, but there's no precedent for cops being OKAY with heroes running around unregistered yet. Daredevil already is on the run for being a vigilante. I'm not at all convinced the Civil War story is going to be about heroes being registered, so much as it'll be about The Avengers answering to a governing body after the clear shit storm that an unchecked Tony Stark and co. will have created with Ultron.

There's already been one minor SHIELD/Daredevil crossover, sorta.

The Crusher Creel that Jack Murdock fights was confirmed by Jeph Loeb to be the same one who appears in Agents of SHIELD.

Two episodes in, will echo the praise thus far, great stuff. Didn't quite love the end scene of Ep 2 as much as everyone else, camera movements felt kind of out of place with everything else we've seen and a little forced, and as far as long takes go, it wasn't as seamless as say, the one in True Detective. Still, the fight scene choreography was great. Excited to binge it a bit more.

There's already been one minor SHIELD/Daredevil crossover, sorta.

The Crusher Creel that Jack Murdock fights was confirmed by Jeph Loeb to be the same one who appears in Agents of SHIELD.

there's at least one other

... Matt Murdock was raised in the same orphanage as sky

• Like 2

Two episodes in, will echo the praise thus far, great stuff. Didn't quite love the end scene of Ep 2 as much as everyone else, camera movements felt kind of out of place with everything else we've seen and a little forced, and as far as long takes go, it wasn't as seamless as say, the one in True Detective. Still, the fight scene choreography was great. Excited to binge it a bit more.

I thought everyone was supposed to seem a little off due to his condition and desperation. But yeah let's all be seamless like that ever so wonderful show True Detective :(N):