The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Do we need to put the little easter eggs in spoilers? Not like their a major plot point or anything.

Also, how does the 48 hour rule affect Daredevil?

Well I was mainly asking about the easter eggs because I was oing to post something, but was on my phone and it takes too long to type out the spoiler tag coding :P

Daredevil Ep 2 easter egg

Can't remember the name, but one of the boxing posters in the background had someone vs a Barton. Relative of Hawkeye?

Two episodes in, will echo the praise thus far, great stuff. Didn't quite love the end scene of Ep 2 as much as everyone else, camera movements felt kind of out of place with everything else we've seen and a little forced, and as far as long takes go, it wasn't as seamless as say, the one in True Detective. Still, the fight scene choreography was great. Excited to binge it a bit more.

I thought everyone was supposed to seem a little off due to his condition and desperation. But yeah let's all be seamless like that ever so wonderful show True Detective :(N):

It's more that I just became really aware of the camera because the movements were really unnatural and weird. But I know I'm sounding a bit pretentious. :P Seriously loving this, though. Just watched episode 3, more great stuff.

Sure, a bit pretentious :pervert:

That was awesome stuff all around. I don't know if Daredevil will be in Civil War, though, considering it looks like that will have more to do with the Inhumans than vigilantes. He'll probably get a reference at best.

Also, about Madam Gao:

Anyone know what she meant that she comes from somewhere farther than China? I wondered if that meant she was like, a Kree or something. I don't believe she's a character from the comic, right?

EDIT:

Also, about the sniper:

Could possibly be Bullseye?

Again, RE: Madame Gao...

Yeah, she's pretty much alien, but unless they change things, not the aliens we've seen so far in the Cinematic Universe. They're more like alternate dimension aliens than actually being from another planet. I sincerely hope they follow the Brubaker/Fraction stories for Iron Fist, because if so then it will be by far the best of the four series they have planned.

• Like 1

Finished last night.

Ep. 13 Spoilers

the final fight between Daredevil and Fisk was awesome, the costume looks pretty great too.

General Spoilers

I'm assuming by the outfit that Nobu was a member of the Hand? And does anyone know what the deal was with that kid? The one they referred to as 'Black Sky'?

RE: General spoilers

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's a member of the Hand. And I think Black Sky was an Inhuman, but that's just a guess.

EDIT: Black Sky:

Nobu's city plans apparently have the words Black Sky written on it in Japanese. So maybe my idea is wrong.

Black Sky

That raises even more questions. Very interesting though and I'm sure its something that will get explored in these other series.

Easter Egg - Screen cap comes from the last episode I think, not really a spoiler though.

dd-stiltman.jpg

Stilt Man trousers??

Also, ep. 3

When Mr. Healey kills himself. Damn that was brutal.

I feel like the Marvel guys heard people saying "Marvel have the best movies, DC have the best TV" and decided that they weren't going to accept that. I can't remember the last time something new, especially on here, got an almost unanimously positive reaction.

I love the shit out of Madam Gao.

Also, general spoilers (I'm up to episode 11 now!)

I'm also assuming Black Sky was an Inhuman of some sort. Also, of course Nobu is a ninja. And holy shit he is still ninjaing while dying on fire come on that is awesome.

And holy shit, Wilson Fisk's childhood. And his dad is Herc! :w00t: His dad is an ass :( His dad is hooooooooooly shit.

• Like 1