The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

• Admin

Without spoiling any potential future storylines, but with episode 11 spoilers

Karen's murder of Wesley is a turning point for her character, and I imagine we'll see how it effects her more in season 2.

RE: Wesley, I really liked him too. Dunno why. I think a lot of it had to do with the unwavering loyalty he showed and the bond he had with Fisk.

Yeah, I think Wesley may have been my favourite character in the whole series bizarrely. So shocked when they killed him off

And just finished Daredevil. That was wonderful.

Now I want the rest of the Marvel series...

Apparently Jessica Jones is this year, Luke Cage next....no dates for Iron Fist or The Defenders.

I know nothing about any of these, but I'm excited for them.

Just finished the last episode, what an incredible finale. That last 30 minutes had such a phenomenal pace to it, which left a really good impression on me. I think thirteen episodes was just a little too long for the story they told, and there were parts that sort of dragged for me, and I'd like to have seen more time spent developing the supporting characters. With that said, I feel like it was very, very good first season, and they've set themselves up very nicely for a 2nd. And yeah, seriously that last episode was just so great.

I'll just reiterate again how brilliant Fisk was handled in the show. That's like the perfect way to write and portray a 'comic book villain'. They also did a fantastic job with Matt.

Extremely excited for the other shows. Guess I should go back and do Agents of Shield now as well.

• Like 1

This weeks Agents of SHIELD will have a clip from Age of Ultron tacked on the end, similar to what they did with the Nick Fury scene before CA:WS came out. If it follows a similar path, the week after Ultron comes out, we may have a "fallout" episode on SHIELD.

This weeks Agents of SHIELD will have a clip from Age of Ultron tacked on the end, similar to what they did with the Nick Fury scene before CA:WS came out. If it follows a similar path, the week after Ultron comes out, we may have a "fallout" episode on SHIELD.

Spoiler for April 28th episode, just in case:

Cobie Smulders is also set to appear.

Age of Ultron spoiler:

I would assume we will, since Fury showed himself in the world again, bringing the helicarrier back. Wonder how they'll work it into the current story, but I assume with Coulson surrendering to Bobbi at the end of last week, we'll see Fury making an appearance telling them to work together.

Shouldn't this weeks episode be the fallout since the film is already out?

Not in the States yet. comes out the 1st