The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

Just now, Azazel said:

Without getting into spoilers, I'm a few episodes in and so far at least one person has been stabbed in the eyeball.

ugghhhhhh i hate thaaatttt

if anyone gets to it and can give me an episode and even better, maybe a time stamp that would be super useful.

1 minute ago, K said:

ugghhhhhh i hate thaaatttt

if anyone gets to it and can give me an episode and even better, maybe a time stamp that would be super useful.

Spoiler

Episode 3, don't have a time stamp but at some point during the fight scene near the end.  It really does come out of nowhere, too.

2 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Hide contents

Episode 3, don't have a time stamp but at some point during the fight scene near the end.  It really does come out of nowhere, too.

thanks man, I super appreciate that. I dunno why it makes me so squiffy, it's just gross.

On 10/09/2018 at 21:39, Azazel said:

Reveal hidden contents

Watched episode 3 today. Skipped the last fight scene, and picked back up when we got to weird girls apartment. don't feel like I missed anything based on the start of episode 4.

Cheers, really appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, Jericruise said:

I still haven't finished Jessica Jones season 2. Massively behind on my tv watching.

Season 2 of JJ took me awhile to get through. Luke Cage's second season was much easier, and then Iron Fist S2 was probably the easiest binge since Daredevil.

On 14/09/2018 at 18:30, K said:

Watched episode 3 today. Skipped the last fight scene, and picked back up when we got to weird girls apartment. don't feel like I missed anything based on the start of episode 4.

Cheers, really appreciate it.

Spoiler

Basically Colleen was fighting dudes to protect Mrs. Yang, and Mrs. Yang stabbed one of them in the eye with her hair pin.

40 minutes ago, Azazel said:
  Hide contents

Basically Colleen was fighting dudes to protect Mrs. Yang, and Mrs. Yang stabbed one of them in the eye with her hair pin.

I assume this is the same guy that later accompanies Davos on his collateral crime spree?

So, that Disney streaming service thing? It's apparently going to have shows about Loki, Scarlet Witch and other characters from the films. Played by the same actors and actresses that play them in the films. Marvel Studios are producing them, Feige will have hands on involvement, and "the budgets are expected to be hefty, rivaling those of a major studio productions." Each TV show will be anywhere from six to eight episodes long.

Source

• Like 1