The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

• 4 weeks later...

So Jessica Jones S3 has appeared on Netflix. Anyone watched yet? I am finding it hard to bother since everything was getting cancelled left and right, but I hope it goes out with a bang at least.

On 16/06/2019 at 18:10, Kaney said:

So Jessica Jones S3 has appeared on Netflix. Anyone watched yet? I am finding it hard to bother since everything was getting cancelled left and right, but I hope it goes out with a bang at least.

I watched it over the weekend.  Much stronger then S2 was and, based on the ending, it seems like they at least knew it was going to be cancelled when it was written, because it tied up stuff really well

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Benji said:

Can't say I'm enjoying Agents of Shield Season 6 so far at all. I'm seven episodes deep and just feeling very meh about the whole thing. Think Season 5 should have been the jumping off point.

See, I highly disagree.  I've found this season to be very compelling.  I love it

• Like 1

Yeah, i'm digging this season of AoS. 

I have seen the first four episodes, and I feel the humour works better than the drama. They all seem to be having a blast filming things.

The big dramatic/sad moment at the end of episode four fell flat though, because they just didn't give me enough character development to be engrossed into it.

Meanwhile Fitz is brilliant and the highlight of the season already.

I feel with the cast being split up definitely adds a better dynamic overall and really helps the smaller (i.e. Deke, Piper/Davis) names to shine better

Edited by Jasonmufc

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I'm ok with it ending. I don't know what more they can end up doing. It was the best when it was working alongside the movies... now it's just kinda there, doing it's own thing. Like this season, there is a global catastrophic event, but no sign of any of the big guns or mention of them. 

But saying that, this season has still been awesome. Fitz/Simmons are the best.

That final season of Jessica Jones was different from season two in all the right ways. Going to really miss that show more than any of the other cancellations to be honest. Really hope this isn't the last we have seen of her (or the rest of the Netflix MCU characters).

Also finished Runaways season two. It's still an above average show I enjoy, but it felt a bit like a lot of running in place this season for fairly acceptable reasons, though the actors all brought great chops to the dance.

• 3 weeks later...

SHIELD season finale

Stop killing people and bringing them back to life! Stop breaking up Fitz-Simmonds!

The Chronicoms took over the world..... yet no sign of the Avengers? I feel like they should have at least touched on that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • She-Hulk, Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel series were announced for Disney+.
  • Feige confirmed that Ms. Marvel will crossover into the movies. No word on if it's the same with She-Hulk & Moon Knight.
  • 23 episodes of What If?, one for every movie released in the MCU. Among those shown were Winter Solider versus Zombie Captain America, Peggy Carter gets the super soldier serum, and "something about what if Peter Quill didn't become Star Lord?".
  • Sharon Carter (Emily Van Camp) returns in Falcon & The Winter Soldier, and John Walker/US Agent (played by Wyatt Russell) will be featured.
  • Darcy Lewis (Kat Dennings) & Agent Jimmy Woo (Randall Parks) return in WandaVision, while Kathryn Hahn has joined the cast in an undisclosed role.

Edited by tristy
  • Like 4

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier   1[226] 6[227] Late 2020[228] TBA Malcolm Spellman[229] Ordered
WandaVision   1[226] 6[230] Early 2021[228] TBA Jac Schaeffer[231]
Loki   1[232] 6[233] Early 2021[228] TBA Michael Waldron[234]
What If...?   1[235] 23[236] Mid 2021[228] TBA A.C. Bradley[237] In production
Hawkeye   1[238] TBA Late 2021[228] TBA TBA Ordered
Ms. Marvel   1[239] TBA TBA TBA Bisha K. Ali[240]
Moon Knight   1[239] TBA TBA TBA TBA
She-Hulk   1[239] TBA TBA TBA TBA

I would imagine all of the films will be on there from day 1.