Acclaim Files for Bankruptcy

Media 2.0

Guess this means no more LOW. (They do make it right?)

August 30, 2004 - Acclaim Entertainment, the Glen Cove, New York game company that got its start with titles such as WWF Wrestlemania and NBA Jam, officially filed for bankruptcy, has let all its employees go, and shut its doors for good, IGN learned today.

See, that happens if you put out crap games without good licenses to draw, it was still running good wen they had the WWF marks buying their crap N64 and SNES games.

Sad for the jobs, but if you are part of producing so much shit i won´t feel anny serius sadness.

yes thes two, i alwqays forget that they were multy platform sinc i only have had the N64 in that time period.

Horrible Horrible games, but dare you to claim the THQ wcw games would be better, unless you were looking for a flame by the hugh amount of WWF fanboys (germany stuck with WWF prittymuch all the time even in there years were they had no tv here and wcw was doing grate WWF fans still outnumbert annyone on the internet and just wear screaming at everyone that would dare to say annything that wassent at last 92% pro wwf)

Edited by Michael Matzat

yes thes two, i alwqays forget that they were multy platform sinc i only have had the N64 in that time period.

Horrible Horrible games, but dare you to claim the THQ wcw games would be better, unless you were looking for a flame by the hugh amount of WWF fanboys (germany stuck with WWF prittymuch all the time even in there years were they had no tv here and wcw was doing grate WWF fans still outnumbert annyone on the internet and just wear screaming at everyone that would dare to say annything that wassent at last 92% pro wwf)

Guest bukkake bandit

Good. That'll fucking teach them to recycle that PITIFUL engine for years with WWF and ECW. If they had bothered to put out quality products, they would have never destroyed their reputation.