Wu-Tang Clan & System of a Down - Shame On A Nigga

Lord Nibbler

Anyone know the story behind this? It's an old track, but I've only just heard it. I've never heard it brought up before, which is odd since Serj Tankian uses 'nigga' quite liberally. Usually anything like that sparks controversy, but I've never heard anything about this.

It's a dope song though.

I don't know if there is an actual story behind it, I always figured that System of a Down were simply covering the song. It is definitely a cool song though...

I did have a question of my own about Wu Tang, so I figured I'd leave it in this thread. There is a song title I'm looking for by them, and all I know about the song is that there is a part where two members are talking about various ways of torturing people. One of them says something like "I'm gonna sew your asshole up and keep FEEDING YOU AND FEEDING YOU AND FEEDING YOU!" and the other fellow says something along the lines of "I wanna nail your nuts to a piece of wood, and BEATS THAT SHITS WITH A SPIKED BAT...BLAAAAAAAAH!!!". Thanks for any help that is provided.

Just out of curiosity, how did you legally obtain this song? I would like to legally obtain it as well.

Hmm, well maybe he bought it, or maybe he heard it on TV or the radio or at a club or something.

Using a crappy veiled question like that doesn't make you some sort of cool super sleuth/international spy, it just makes you sound like a tit.

And besides that, if memory serves correctly, EWB has gotten a bit more lax about filesharing and such.

Just out of curiosity, how did you legally obtain this song? I would like to legally obtain it as well.

Hmm, well maybe he bought it, or maybe he heard it on TV or the radio or at a club or something.

Using a crappy veiled question like that doesn't make you some sort of cool super sleuth/international spy, it just makes you sound like a tit.

Anyone know the story behind this? It's an old track, but I've only just heard it. I've never heard it brought up before, which is odd since Serj Tankian uses 'nigga' quite liberally. Usually anything like that sparks controversy, but I've never heard anything about this.

It's a dope song though.

And besides that, if memory serves correctly, EWB has gotten a bit more lax about filesharing and such.

It's a dope song though.

It was on a compilation CD called Rap Rocks! or some shit like that.

Something like 15 to 18 songs featuring rock/alternative/nu-metal groups collaborating with rappers to create songs.

Off the top of my head, I remember finger eleven working with Tha Alkaholiks or something. Static-X also did a song on the CD.

Not sure if there's a "story" behind it, or if they just decided to play the song. *shrug*

There's also a track with Ozzy Osbourne on it.

It's a dope song though.

Something like 15 to 18 songs featuring rock/alternative/nu-metal groups collaborating with rappers to create songs.

Off the top of my head, I remember finger eleven working with Tha Alkaholiks or something. Static-X also did a song on the CD.

Not sure if there's a "story" behind it, or if they just decided to play the song. *shrug*

It's a dope song though.