Scrubs - Season 4 Thread

Ananas

MY OFFICE 

9:30pm 2004-09-07

J.D. AND ELLIOT COMPETE FOR THE CHIEF RESIDENT POSITION WHICH LENDS TO MORE TENSION IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP -- Just when J.D. (Zach Braff) thinks he's landed the chief resident position, Dr. Molly Clock (guest star Heather Graham) convinces Elliot (Sarah Chalke) that she should apply as well. Carla (Judy Reeves) becomes green with envy as everyone starts listening to Dr. Clock's advice, leaving Carla feeling like she's losing control. Meanwhile, Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) and Turk (Donald Faison), find great difficulty in the removal of a light bulb from a patient's posterior. Ken Jenkins also stars. TV-14

Awesome to see both Todd and Dr Murphy again. I noticed they were missing Snoop Dogg Intern when they were choosing interns for rounds though. Not quite as good as the premiere, but awesome fun no less. Season 4 is starting on a definite high note.

Excellent ratings new, Scrubs did a 5.1 last night, up from last week's 5.0, while Father of the Pride did a 6.1, which was almost a freefall from the show's 7.0 debut last week. Father of the Pride is tanking, and Scrubs is getting stronger. This is awesome news, and hopefully Scrubs will eventually inherit the 9pm slot.

I never really watched Scrubs until the last couple of weeks and I have to say it's funnier than I remembered. I'll probably watch the remainder of the season unless they move it to another day as I have late classes on Mon/Weds and don't really care to set up the VCR.