Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

Sacked, then.

Also, one for Liam...

What's the opinion on Magath amongst the majority of Fulham fans? He seems like he's really tough on the players, and an ex player was on SSN last week (can't remember who, but he was there last season) and said how he trained them too hard, and a loss meant punishment by doing fitness work, leaving them knackered before the next game. It made me wonder if those methods would suit the Championship with almost constant Saturday/Tuesday games.

My great trick to sneak in my little bottle of rum to the ground yesterday was to hide it deep inside my bag, have a can of Pepsi sitting at the top so the woman would see that.

Fucking genious.

• Like 3

I don't know if Magath is the man, but Fulham could actually benefit from the Championship in terms that it could provide a really good platform for their youth to improve. They have some great players, and someone like Patrick Roberts could really grow in the Championship and be ready when Fulham hopefully go back up.

Man, we were piss poor yesterday. The back four looked like they'd come straight from the pub, Mooney did precisely fuck all, Lisbie looked shagged out after 20 mins and Bradley Pritchard was about as awful on the wings as horrible gravy you get from KFC. On the plus side our new keeper looked steady, altho I am not sure if he was at fault for the second goal, it was lifted over his head after he was caught stranded. But that was probably more to do with our defenders being crap. Lowry was worse than Daws at heading, fucking lead boots from Zelda.

Hendo did come on and score and looked good as a target man.

• Like 1

Man, we were piss poor yesterday. The back four looked like they'd come straight from the pub, Mooney did precisely fuck all, Lisbie looked shagged out after 20 mins and Bradley Pritchard was about as awful on the wings as horrible gravy you get from KFC. On the plus side our new keeper looked steady, altho I am not sure if he was at fault for the second goal, it was lifted over his head after he was caught stranded. But that was probably more to do with our defenders being crap. Lowry was worse than Daws at heading, fucking lead boots from Zelda.

So the rum was handy then I'm guessing :P

So the rum was handy then I'm guessing :P

Bloody right it was. At least the beer is fairly cheap, a pint of fosters or a bottle of Spitfire is 3.50. But my rum was 7 quid and I was blotto at half time.

• Like 1

So, I upgraded my Sky subscription yesterday by adding sky sports, just so I could watch the Leeds match today.

Then I find out that Sky Sports is free to anybody with Sky today anyway! :bang: What a waste of money.

Oh, well. Come on Leeds! :D

• Admin
Norwich's Martin Olsson is suspended for three games with immediate effect and fined £3,000 by the Football Association. He was charged with misconduct after making physical contact with the referee immediately prior to being shown a red card in the Championship game with Wolves on 10 August.