This is one of the most under rated songs EVER

Guest Bugz Bunny

Guest Bugz Bunny

The song is called Faithless from Injected off there 2002 album called Burn It Black. It's a really good and very under rated!! I remember MTV promoting the video a little bit. There is also one more good song off the album called Ms. Fortune. VERY UNDER RATED SONG!! It pisses me off bands like this dont get promoted properly!! ISLAND DEF JAM SUCKS FOR THIS!!

Injected - Faithless - Video

WATCH THE VIDEO!!!

I can listen to this song a million times in a row!!! AMAZING SONG!!!!

THE DRUMS AND VOCALS ARE FUCKIN UNTOUCHABLE!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The only reason that Injected are even known at all is back when that album came out (it has been at least a year, possibly 2 or more) they were one of the few bands that MTV could get to go on the Campus Tour or whatever, so of course they have to promote them. I thought the song was alright, but nothing to call home to your mother about (and trust me, I did, she said it was "okay".)

Edited by B-Rad