EWR 2015 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Thanks Bill!

The Joe Gomez link you provided is not the Joe Gomez in the game. The one in the game is in his late 30s I imagine.

Raise Candice LeRae Brawl to 62, Speed to 73, Tech to 58, Sell to 65 and Over to 48. She is, right now, one of the best female wrestlers in the world. She can give some awesome intergender matches with the best talents of PWG like The Bucks, Rich Swan and more.

ABSOLUTELY STRONGLY DISAGREE. She is horribly sloppy and vastly overrated. 90% of her offense falls on the person being bigger than her and throwing her around properly. She should have no higher than she current has in game, and that's being generous.

-Raise Marcela's speed to 74 and technical to 68.

-Raise Sarah Stock's speed to 78 and technical to 66.

-Raise Psycho Clown's brawl to 54, speed to 46, technical to 28, and charisma to 74.

-Raise Texano Jr.'s brawl to 75.

-Lower Jeff Jarrett's overness to 81.

Pretty sure Psycho Clown deserves 64 brawl and 56 speed.

FYI, I disagree with you on Candice. If Alex Reynolds deserves his stats, Candice deserves the stats suggested for her.

I don't see what one has to do with the other in the least.

They may not but you were the one who suggested both. IMO Candice is as good as Reynolds so she should stay as is.

Replace FWE with House of Hardcore as FWE is facing financial trouble and will not run shows until October. I would also remove the FWE regulars from HoH who do not wrestle as a part of HoH. I believe this split was done back in the January update.

I'm just curious, are less people playing the game or what? Usually there are pages of updates, now its not even a page. I know a lot were arguments, but it seems a lot of times stuff isn't being posted. I'm hoping to play when the next update is out, but was just wondering. I would have to see the stats and what has been updated before I could make suggestions, so I can't make any suggestions.

Wait, I do have one, remove CJ Parker from WWE.

I also need to look at the Japan stuff, and see who's in the game, but I do have some suggestions for that, I'll let you know. Good job Bill, you deserve much more praise than you get.

Now it's official: http://www.wwe.com/inside/cj-parker-released

-Raise Naomi's speed to 71.

-Raise Triple H's brawl to 84. Lower his stiffness to 64.

-Uncheck SS Look for Paige.

Disagree with all these.

Naomi is really athletic but she's also pretty sloppy sometimes. 67 is perfect for her.

No way Triple H's brawl deserves to be that high. 80's fine. I would recommend bumping up his technical a bit though, based on his match with Daniel Bryan last year. Maybe to about 66? (it's currently 62)

We've had the discussion about Paige before, and I stand by my earlier statement: if women like MsChif and Sara Del Rey deserve to have SS Look checked, then Paige deserves it just as much.

Disagree entirely with your assessment of Naomi. Not only is she one of the best female workers WWE has, but she incorporates a lot more high flying in her style and matches than Samoa Joe, who is at a comparable level, or CM Punk, who is at an even higher level (which is undeserved in CM Punk's case IMO).

Triple H is still churning out classics - him vs. Sting was one of the best dramatic displays WWE has put on.

Sara Del Rey looks like a WRESTLER. MsChif looks like a CHARACTER. Paige just looks like an attractive young woman who wrestles, not like a larger than life person.

Alex Reynolds is a great, crisp performer. Candice LaRae is sloppy and relies on her opponents for most of her stuff, and it is dependent on them whether she does well or not. Totally incomparable.

Edited by KrisClassic

Disagree entirely with your assessment of Naomi. Not only is she one of the best female workers WWE has, but she incorporates a lot more high flying in her style and matches than Samoa Joe, who is at a comparable level, or CM Punk, who is at an even higher level (which is undeserved in CM Punk's case IMO).

Triple H is still churning out classics - him vs. Sting was one of the best dramatic displays WWE has put on.

Sara Del Rey looks like a WRESTLER. MsChif looks like a CHARACTER. Paige just looks like an attractive young woman who wrestles, not like a larger than life person.

Okay, agree to disagree on Naomi.

Sting/HHH was basically a standard Raw match with a ton of smoke and mirrors. I remember nothing about it other than the two run-ins and the finish.

I'd argue that The Bella Twins also look like like attractive young women who wrestle rather than larger-than-life characters, as does Eva Marie, and they all have SS Look. Given Paige's prevalence on Total Divas, her numerous photoshoots for WWE, and the recent announcement that she's appearing in a movie I'd argue she absolutely does look like a star.

• Like 1

Okay, agree to disagree on Naomi.

Sting/HHH was basically a standard Raw match with a ton of smoke and mirrors. I remember nothing about it other than the two run-ins and the finish.

I'd argue that The Bella Twins also look like like attractive young women who wrestle rather than larger-than-life characters, as does Eva Marie, and they all have SS Look. Given Paige's prevalence on Total Divas, her numerous photoshoots for WWE, and the recent announcement that she's appearing in a movie I'd argue she absolutely does look like a star.

Paige, does look a star at in the WWE look even though she doesn't have the typical diva look. Regardless she NOW looks like a star. When she was Brittani Knight, she didn't really look like a star (then again she was what 18/19?) Now she DOES look like one.

Why is Kevin Owens' name in the game still Kevin Steen?