Complete Your Collection

Benji

Another 'S'-rating secured: I've mopped up the Jack The Ripper DLC to bring Assassin's Creed Syndicate to 100%.

Now to turn back to the PS3 to finally 100% either Lego Marvel Super Heroes (which TBH I never really played properly to begin with...I think the game is something like 23% complete) and/or Deathspank.

• Like 1

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonage/images/2/24/Inquisitionofficiallogo.png/revision/20150419090104

Dragon Age: Inquisition
100% Progress: 47 of 55

Spoiler

Done the Grey Warden story quest and the annoying Orlais ball quest. Also cleared Emerald Graves, but didn't finish Exalted Plains because that location is shit. Killed three dragons and trying to get to Lv19 to continue story. Lv 17/18 at the mo. Fifty hours deep and getting bored now as it's my second time through.

http://aggrogamer.com/assets/1380926760-1380926758-wolfamonguslogo.png

The Wolf Among Us
100% Progress: 14 of 36

Spoiler

Completed Episode 2.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/b/be/Walking-Dead-Michonne-Logo_(1).png/revision/latest?cb=20150915201651

The Walking Dead: Michonne
100% Progress:
14 of 21

Spoiler

Completed first two episodes, and the third and final one is out tomorrow.

I think I may actually face some difficulty getting Platinum on Lego Marvel Super Heroes just because all of the controls for flying/driving your way through any of the races is SO DAMN TERRIBLE. On the Lego Marvel Avengers game I don't think I failed a race more than once thanks to the more intuitive (read: normal) controls. Now I'm failing every race multiple times until I give up and do something else...

Honestly, how difficult should it be to adjust your height mid-flight? You certainly shouldn't set into a permanent climb/dive that can only be ended by stopping dead in mid-air and having to build your speed up from zero again. Ugh.

fc5-logo-banner-drop_shadow-v2_221097.pn

100% Progress: 41/51

Such a fun game, easily my favourite of all the Far Cry titles. Played this a lot in the week or so I've had it, so I only have one big last story mission to do (I think) and then just a few side ones and a couple of collectables to grab. Probably be a few days before I get it done though as I have a lot of work to do today and I'm going to be away most of Tuesday.

• Like 1

I know it isn't as impressive as the regular antics in this thread, but I finally got round to playing through Uncharted 3. I won't be going for extra Trophies or anything like that, but I thought it was a fun game while it lasted. The Uncharted games in general are quite formulaic, and this one didn't do anything new, but there still isn't much to complain about for me. I'm now starting Bully, which is working nicely as a Remote Play game to play while I'm watching snooker.

• Like 2

FoxtalesLogo_700x401.jpg

Trophy Progress: 19/19 ***COMPLETE***

I bought the Foxtales DLC amongst my other purchases today for the sake of getting the game back up to 100% completion, was less than £3 and added some more interesting details about the culture, so was okay as a bonus purchase :P

That's 12 completions now, 8 of which have Platinums, and then an extra 2 Platinums for games I never bothered with the DLC for. Looking back at the games I haven't played in the longest brings up an interesting set of games; Watch_Dogs, which may well be a PS+ freebie next month if the rumours are true; inFamous Second Son, since I never bothered with an evil playthrough; Shadow of Mordor, one of the Platinumed games that aren't completed since there was no DLC at the time of the Platinum and I traded it in for something else i don't remember; and FIFA 15, which will likely forever be a blemish on my record. The rest of it is flooded with early PS+ games I picked up one trophy on and haven't bothered going back to in over a year now. Plenty to aim for!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I know it isn't as impressive as the regular antics in this thread, but I finally got round to playing through Uncharted 3.

Psh, don't be silly. I created this thread originally as an effort to finish the main campaigns of my games.

It just warped into a trophy thing when I got pulled down a dark path :shifty:

1 hour ago, Summer Intern Avenged said:

I hope Watchdogs does come to plus. I've fancied replaying it for ages but never really thought I could justify re-buying it. 

I got it on 360 and it was decent enough, but it'd be nice to have it for this gen too.

100% Progress: 49/51

Finished the main story, the main side stuff and tied up all the random trophies. All that remains is the unlock all the skills which will just mean grinding the generic side missions until I get enough skill points - then the Platinum will be mine. It won't take very long, but my thumb is really sore from pushing the stick constantly while gathering collectibles so I've decided to call it a night!

• Like 1

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/b/be/Walking-Dead-Michonne-Logo_(1).png/revision/latest?cb=20150915201651

The Walking Dead: Michonne
100% Progress:
21 of 21

Spoiler

Completed episode three last night. Decent entry into the Telltale library, not the best (and not the worst) but acceptable, and it made me really sad to (spoilers ahoy!)...

Spoiler

... leave the girls in the house. I don't think I would chosen to leave if I wasn't convinced that Sam would die if I stayed.

• Like 1

100% Progress:  trophy_platinum.png

And done! Still took me pretty much all morning to finish off, but got a lot quicker when I realised you can reset some of the outpost missions which give you massive XP if done stealthily! Great fun anyway and I can also trade it back for £20 of credit which I can put towards Mirror's Edge or something. 

• Like 2

I thought I'd have a glance at what I'd need to do to tackle some of my outlying FFX trophies (because of, I dunno, masochism I suppose). Holy shit it is just micro-industry upon micro-industry to get anything done in this game.

Need to level up a character fast? You need the right kind of armour and then fight Don Tonberry a lot with specific overdrive settings.

Okay, how do I get the right kind of armour? Well, along with other things, you will need a lot of the Wings to Discovery item (40 per armour).

How do I get the Wings to Discovery item (beyond the 30 I get given at some point, which have long-since been spent)? You have to bribe a Marlboro with 270,000 gil and that will get you 1, 2 or 3 Wings to Discovery.

...Right, so how do I get all the gil needed to do that several times over? You need to buy hundreds of cheap armour, fight Kottos a lot to get Healing Springs, use those Healing Springs to customise that armour with SOS Regen and sell it back. You'll make about 35,000 gil profit per armour.

*continue until all signs of life have left your body*

I also note that there is no easy way of knowing how many of each +4 stat type already exists on the Sphere Grid (at least, not after I have gone through the full game adding various spheres to it already), so in order to figure out which type I need to meet the desired totals I may have to undertake some sort of giant Sphere Census to figure out what the ~800 spheres on the grid already contain. This is before we get to the problem of how bloody difficult it is to gain most sphere types, of course (except Magic Defence, which is incredibly easy).

I think I need to go and lie down. >_<

• Like 1

And yet it appeals to me more than trying either the 200 Lightning Dodges or Chocobo Race in Under Zero Seconds tasks, each of which I achieved once back on the PS2 through great suffering and I'm pretty sure that it would take me another few hundred years to manage again.