Complete Your Collection

I finally finished GTA5. Determined to clear a bit of my PS3 backlog before finally investing in a PS4 just in time for PS5 to be a thing.

So I've stuck Metal Gear Solid 4 back in and loaded my save, last played March 2013. Erk. No idea what's going on but I've just spent an hour following a whistling man. If I wasn't a completionist I'd have given up already...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should platinum FFX just so that I can feel heartened by proof that it is physically possible.

Trophy Progress: 41/49 **PLATINUM** ...god damn.

Final Fantasy X 34 of 34 trophies

Posted Images

I finished MGS4! Or at least I think I have, I've been watching an hour of cut scenes and want to go to bed.

Quite enjoyed it when I got back into it, but was glad the last fight was what it was given I'd utterly nailed all my rations coming up to the Mantis fight. I literally rolled through all the robot things on the way to the end and ended up with a third of my energy left panicking I had one big fight left. Not a ruddy clue what the story is about...

• 3 months later...

"Hm, the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection for PS4... Those three games were great, of course, but buying them again for a different console would be silly."

The trophies from the original games are retained with the exception of those that were multiplayer-based, which have been removed.

"STEP ASIDE, I HAVE FEATHERS TO COLLECT"

• 1 year later...
On 05/09/2019 at 14:09, stokeriño said:

"Hm, the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection for PS4... Those three games were great, of course, but buying them again for a different console would be silly."

"STEP ASIDE, I HAVE FEATHERS TO COLLECT"

Basically been me the last month or two. Ezio Trilogy is the best, platinumed 2, and finisher Brotherhood the other night, now to start Revelations.

• Like 1