THUG Help

Dr. Rated-R

I finally managed to get a copy of Tony Hawk's Underground for my Gamecube, $8 at a flea market. Anyways, yeah, I'm trying to play the story mode, but am stuck. See, I've beaten everything in New Jersey, and I'm at the part where you skitch on the car to get speed, and then let loose and jump over the bridge. I can't beat that part. All of the FAQs aren't descriptive enough for me on this, and I can't seem to get over the bridge. I need help. Yeah.

Skitch the back, and when he says let go, press down on the control stick. Angle yourself so you're not going straight over the bridge, but rather a little bit to the right of it, as there's some open space to land on there. That's all the can really tell you, ollie at the right time and you'll have it.

Yeah I've got it too but there's a part that pisses me off big time. Not sure what the level is called, but there's this part where you have to hold onto the back of the car. Everytime I try it I just fall off after a few seconds so yeah someone help  :(

Is it where you have to skitch on the back of a police car to get your stuff back on the (I think) San Diego level?

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Yes. Riding the security cart in San Diego is damn annoying. You have to jump from side to side to avoid the damn cops.

I just got to Vancouver last night, and man it is awesome. Having lived in Vancouver for a decade it's almost spot on.

THUG owns majorly at first but it's replayability isn't as good as the other games' IMO. The story mode gets old after a little bit. The levels aren't as fun to Free Skate in all the time either. I free skate a lot in Manhattan and Vancouver though, those are some of the best levels. I like Moscow too, and the School 2 level from THPS2(3 THPS2 levels are in the game for those who don't know) is great.

When I did the story, I got stuck for a bit in Moscow, the one where you escape Russia. Now it's pretty easy to do as long as I don't fall.

So far THUG 2 looks awesome. I hope that its replay value is better than THUG, though.