The last time I watched NASCAR on a regular basis, Lagano was a rookie with lots of promise. I'm slowly getting back into, and have heard from quite a few fans that don't like Lagano. What happened to him? Or did he do something to piss everybody off?

He’s a bit of a prick and a crybaby. From what I’ve seen, if he bumps someone he says it’s because they wouldn’t get out of his way. But if someone bumps him then he pisses and moans about it and its “what are they thinking, geez, learn how to drive!” 

Outside of Kyle Busch, he’s literally the only driver that I can’t friggin’ stand.

My stepson is a Kyle Busch fan and even has an autographed hat. 

I don't have any issues with Kyle. But his brother Kurt was a douche from day one. Throwing fits, being in a wreck and hurling his helmet or throwing the bird at the car he thought caused it, etc.

Not a fan of Logano, or of Brad Keselowski, either.

12 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

I don't have any issues with Kyle. But his brother Kurt was a douche from day one. Throwing fits, being in a wreck and hurling his helmet or throwing the bird at the car he thought caused it, etc.

So he made racing interesting? I’d rather people show a little bit of fire than the bland whiney baby bullshit we get now. I much more enjoy people racing hard and being competitive.

Respectful racing is a phrase people use when they’re on the receiving end but you sure as hell don’t hear it when they’re winning and doing the same thing they’re calling others out for.

I wouldn’t have such an issue with Kyle and Logano if they weren’t such crybaby bitches about it. If you get wrecked because you were being raced hard then you go out and race hard the next week. There is very low chance that anyone is running you into the wall on purpose to be an asshole so when you cry about it, it does you no good.

4 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

@Mr. Meacon Moneybags what's wrong with Hamlin? Haven't followed Nascar like used to but I used to root for him over anyone and haven't heard bad about em, but I also don't look for Nascar news as much either

Don't cheer for Hamlin. My wife cheers for Hamlin. He must be evil :shifty:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

This is why I’m for noon start times.

Yeah I don't understand Nascar's reasoning for these late starts. They claim no other sport starts early so they weren't going to either, except that most other sports are indoor or have an option of being indoor. Nascar doesn't. I swear the rain is following them as well.