Rugby World Cup 2015

METALMAN

And now for one of the only times I care about rugby.

Lets stick it up the taffs.

Alright, I know bugger all about rugby, but is this a true rivalry? Or is it like in football where Wales care about it a lot more?

Wales bum Rugby. It matters a lot more to them I'd argue.

Admittedly, we are hated by everyone, so it is hard to focus on just one team...

Those bloody foreigners. We give them the game and now they hate us. Typical.

Just like football, cricket and wiff waff.

I'm more Irish when it comes to the rugby than English anyway >_>

Realistically, that is a game England should have won. England lost it as much as Wales won it - indiscipline and some really basic errors.

I agree with that. I don't think either team looks like anything approaching World Cup contenders at the moment, and they're lucky that Australia haven't either recently. I saw England/Australia as a 50/50 game before the tournament started, but I don't have much faith that England can thrive under the pressure of a must-win game next Saturday, and Australia won't have seen much to worry them tonight. I fancy Australia to beat Wales later on, so I think that England will really have to pull something out of the bag next week if they're to avoid an early exit. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if all three failed to get beyond the Quarter Finals anyway.

• Admin

Stuart Lancaster has made three changes to the team which lost to Wales on Saturday, bringing in Jonathan Joseph, Ben Morgan and Joe Launchbury. Joseph's inclusion means Sam Burgess - who started in the centre against Wales - is named as a replacement, while Launchbury replaces the injured Courtney Lawes (knee) and Morgan comes in for Billy Vunipola who suffered a tournament-ending knee ligament injury against Wales. 

Number eight Nick Easter - a late call up to the squad - is named as a replacement in England's team to face Australia. Saracens' George Kruis is named in the squad for the first time in the tournament. 

England XV: Mike Brown; Anthony Watson, Jonathan Joseph, Brad Barritt, Jonny May, Owen Farrell, Ben Youngs; Joe Marler, Tom Youngs, Dan Cole, Joe Launchbury, Geoff Parling, Tom Wood, Chris Robshaw, Ben Morgan.  
Replacements: Rob Webber, Mako Vunipola, Kieran Brookes, George Kruis, Nick Easter, Richard Wigglesworth, George Ford, Sam Burgess.