EWB Top 100 Movies

Johnny Drama

Sorry this has taken so long to do but I had been working full time and had very limited internet time anyway on with the movies starting from 100-91. If anyone wants to write small bios for the movies listed pm me as it means people who havnt seen films mentioned can have a brief description of it, all bios will be credited.

100. The Passion Of Christ

99. I, Robot

98. Training Day

97. Phonebooth

96. 8 Mile

95. Blow

94. Happy Gilmore

93. The Butterfly Effect

92. Starsky & Hutch

91. The Girl Next Door

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>_<

Can't you just post them all at once?

All your doing is whoring it out.

Guest The Psychotic One

If these first ten entries are anything to go by, it seems like people just voted for whatever they saw recently (Butterfly Effect, I Robot, Passion Of The Christ, Girl Next Door). Not to say that any of those movies are necessarily bad, but the TOP ONE HUNDRED MOVIES OF ALL FRICKIN' TIME?! I could think of 100 movies better than Butterfly Effect, and I didn't even mind it much.

Wow, this is starting out pretty bad. Although I liked I, Robot,

Phonebooth, 8 Mile, Blow, Happy Gilmore and The Butterfly Effect none of them should be in the top 100. The Passion Of Christ sucked hard as it was basically just 3 hours of torture. Training Day is the only movie on here so far that deserves a place, and it should be around 85 or so.

Passion of the Christ is the only movie of those I have on my all time Top 100. Well, maybe Training Day, I'm not keeping score. It's a popularity contest though, so I'm keeping my expectations low.

Edited by Jar Jar Beatnik

If these first ten entries are anything to go by, it seems like people just voted for whatever they saw recently (Butterfly Effect, I Robot, Passion Of The Christ, Girl Next Door). Not to say that any of those movies are necessarily bad, but the TOP ONE HUNDRED MOVIES OF ALL FRICKIN' TIME?! I could think of 100 movies better than Butterfly Effect, and I didn't even mind it much.

Guest The Psychotic One

No one's gonna think 'hmm..let me think of some movie from 1946 that probaly only 5% of the current living population has seen for whatever reason'

Point is, I'm sure most of the movies will have been 2000>...