South Park

Mick

I couldn't really get into it last night. The PETA stuff got me laughing though but other than that I thought it was a pretty lackluster episode. I just expected more from it after last season was so kickass.

This is still Season 8, just the second half. I've felt the first out of a string of new episodes has always been the weakest of the run for years now. Last night was great, but I have a feeling it will be the weakest of the remainder of the season.

Guest Wrestling_Man

That was a good episode. I loved how the PETA people died also, and how Diddy was like, "if you don't vote, we will kill you." South Park is one of the best shows ever.

• 1 month later...
Guest Wrestling_Man

Last night on South Park was the greatest episode of all time. It was a Christmas episode and Stan was helping these woodland creatures set up for Christmas. And one of them was pregnant but this mountain lion was ruining there Christmas every year. So Stan decides to go up and kill the lion, which he did, but she had three kids. Then he tells the woodland animals that he killed the lion, so the birth of there "savior" which turns out to be the antichrist will be born. I can't spoil too much, you'll have to watch it again sometime this weekend.

*SHOW SPOILERS*

My favorite moment in the episode was easily the end of the story where Cartman says, "And everybody lived happily ever after...except Kyle who died of AIDS two weeks later." Classic episode, especially when the Satan twist is revealed.

*END SPOILERS*