• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 20 teaser  

Monty Python 50 tribute!

Whilst I have enjoyed this season, I really feel like this season might be the first where I've felt the soul of the show isn't the same. Most of all I really miss the Kenny/Cartman/Stan/Kyle interractions. Feels like we had one maybe two episodes of that, and beyond that they've all been largely ignored except for Cartman.

38 minutes ago, Benji said:

Whilst I have enjoyed this season, I really feel like this season might be the first where I've felt the soul of the show isn't the same. Most of all I really miss the Kenny/Cartman/Stan/Kyle interractions. Feels like we had one maybe two episodes of that, and beyond that they've all been largely ignored except for Cartman.

Has there even been any Kenny this year?

20 hours ago, Benji said:

I think it's because of the game, that is coming out soon. That they are more focusing on that.

20 hours ago, Ruki said:

Has there even been any Kenny this year?

20 hours ago, Benji said:

I think he's had about one "speaking" line. Not seen much outside first two eps.

I'm assuming it's because he can't afford to have any devices with internet access/twitter, I'm expecting it to come out as an important point towards the end.

• 9 months later...
On 20/11/2016 at 19:33, Benji said:

On 02/09/2017 at 10:07, Lint said:

Hooray, it wasn't just my imagination and they're going to try and go back to the kids. Vindication!

• 2 weeks later...

Season premier was Wednesday

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ruki said:

I don't understand the Mark Zuckerberg stuff from this week?

Spoiler

They are making fun of all the fools blaming Facebook and Russia for their problems when no one forces you to use Facebook. And for being too dense to figure out what is or isn't fake news on your own. If this post offends you, it's YOU they were making fun of in this episode. Plus he was a parody of old kung fu movie villains. Also the entire joke about his style, was that he has no style.

• 11 months later...

From what I read, the first episode was about school shootings. Rather than mocking school shootings themselves, they seemed to focus more on the fact that America doesn’t do anything as a result of said shootings. 

Perhaps new viewers are shocked? Who knows. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ahead of the new season starting in the next couple of weeks, South Park has been renewed for a further three series.

Trey and Matt said in a statement: "Apparently, our efforts to get our own show cancelled have fallen short. "Luckily, we love Comedy Central... and our staff, so we are looking forward to new cancellation opportunities in the next few years."

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...