Better Call Saul

Sousa

That was tonight? I thought it was tomorrow! :(

The best pilot since. Well, the pilot to Breaking Bad. So good.

That was tonight? I thought it was tomorrow! :(

They'll be replaying tonight's episode tomorrow, then follow up with Episode 2.

That was excellent. The callback at the beginning was a beautiful look into the future (present? I guess.) And the ending made me laugh uproariously. I am anticipating tomorrow's episode with almost as much fervor as Breaking Bad. This is gonna be a fun one, guys.

• Like 2

It was kind of weird that this person would be doing that job, but do we know for sure that is the extent of their role? Like it felt shoe-horned, but if they build off of it, I'm fine with that.

I do have to say that the cameo from

Mike

was a little stupid and unnecessary but that's kind of the way TV goes anyway so whatever. I had fun.

It wasn't a cameo.

He's part of the regular cast. So, we'll be seeing more of Mike.

• Like 1

Something that bothered me that I'm sure will be explained later.

What does Chuck have? Talk of electromagnetism, leaving your car keys, phone, etc. in the mailbox, grounding yourself.. what the heck is going on there?

EDIT: Looked it up. Wiki says he suffered a nervous breakdown, which makes sense.

I really hope this leads to a certain chicken franchise owner making his appearance.

I thought that was a possibility at first, what with the station wagon....

I'm not really sure why the cameo was stupid or unnecessary? Well not cameo, but you know what I mean.

Since this is basically an origin story for Saul, we already know that along the way somewhere there he's going to enlist Mike as his 'fixer'. Makes sense that he'd pop up somewhere in Saul's life as this no nonsense guy he'll eventually come to get the assistance of?

Anyway, I dug it!