Next CD You Are Gonna Buy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeeeat cd. I prefer the second disc, because I think they're later music is better than their early stuff.

I like both parts of Disc. While I do like a lot of stuff off the early Clash records, I am just as contempt jamming out to stuff off London Calling and Combat Rock.

The Clash - "Essential Clash"

I have a DVD titled "Essential Clash". I'm sure not every song on it is included on the actual album, but it does have great footage. It also includes a black and white silent film, that the Clash made.

As for cd's I'd like to buy...

Cockney Rejects greatest Hits Vol. 1 and 2.

Subway Sect's best of album.

And can anybody give a quick review of the Clash's "Give Em' Enough Rope" album?

I am considering getting the Von Bondies new album (Pawn shoppe heart) but I don't know if it is that great.

I am also considering picking up Outkast's Speakerboxx/The Love below to listen to in the car with my fiancee.

Guest Angry Baboon

I ordered every single Pixies 2004 Tour disclive CD a couple of months ago, set me back £200.

Considering they're selling on Ebay for £80 each, I doubt i'll be listening to it. I'm thousands of quids in. HUZZAH!"