Next CD You Are Gonna Buy

I ordered every single Pixies 2004 Tour disclive CD a couple of months ago, set me back £200.

Considering they're selling on Ebay for £80 each, I doubt i'll be listening to it. I'm thousands of quids in. HUZZAH!"

YOU BASTARD!

How much did you buy them individually for? You can send one to me for free if you like. :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I remember what it is called

Vol 3 (The Subliminal Verses)

I donno, maybe some old Sepultura stuff like Arise or Morbid Visions, maybe the Morbid Visions/Bestial Devastation re-issue

Nothing else I can really think of. Maybe Black Flag's "Damaged" CD, but I only have about $16 as it is :/

the only CD i want at the moment is Chevelle's. I have wanted it for a while but whenever im in the store i always forget.

White light Rock and Roll review. Someone is sending me $200 for that and 5 other CDs. I'm in teh money.