TEW 2013: January 2009 Real World Data

I have decided to work on a January 2009 mod based off of a November 2009 mod I have in my possession.

Im mostly looking for people to help as well as beta tester until we can get this near enough perfect.

Picture Pack - Bit jerky mostly a master pack

Data 0.1 - WWE Roster corrected

Data 0.2 - WWE Completed with titles and contract pictures

Data 0.3 - Fixed Agers, added commentary chemistry

Data 0.4 - Added More storylines

Currently 72 active companies out of 105.

Title history will take the longest time to do.

Edited by lukkearthur
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, lukkearthur said:

@Loz a big issue is getting all the workers to have up to date pictures outside of contracts

I've been working on a pretty big pic pack for the past few months as it goes (company logos, tv logos, carriers, etc. etc.) I'll check out the data properly at some point tomorrow and see what I can do about that for you :) 

I did have a brief look earlier. A problem I've got at the moment is the popularity / momentum of WWE. It's far too high, in my opinion.

I'd suggest having a look at http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524746

It's Derek B's Mod-Making Guide. It gives a great run down on popularity and such.

• 3 years later...
On 13/02/2016 at 12:01, lukkearthur said:

I have decided to work on a January 2009 mod based off of a November 2009 mod I have in my possession.

Im mostly looking for people to help as well as beta tester until we can get this near enough perfect.

Picture Pack - Bit jerky mostly a master pack

Data 0.1 - WWE Roster corrected

Data 0.2 - WWE Completed with titles and contract pictures

Data 0.3 - Fixed Agers, added commentary chemistry

Data 0.4 - Added More storylines

Currently 72 active companies out of 105.

Title history will take the longest time to do.

I have TEW 2016,i put the data through the converter and used the picture pack which did not work. Any reason why it didn't work?