Football Manager 2005

botchedpiledriver

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Locutus of Borg

Hm... just checked out their forums and in the FAQs thread they say it's going to be released as "Worldwide Soccer Manager". I could've sworn that when they announced their teaming up with Sega that it was going to be called "MLS Manager", or something similar, in North America.

EDIT: Dammit, JC beat me to it while I was browsing the SI forums looking for that announcement topic.

Edited by Locutus of Borg

God, I hate the new layout for FM. But then again, I said that about the layout for CM4. I am sure someone will make a skin like the previous one for it tho.

I absolutely love the new tactical things you can do, like employing a targetman system. It fits my style of play completely, good old fashioned lower league football. Or long ball, if you will.

When the gold one comes out, speed will be much better and I don't think it is going to be full detail. And according to SI there is a major bug in the 2D match engine which is why there are so many 6-0's and other high scores, but it'll be fixed for the final version.

Really? I havent come across that bug yet, but I have only played two games. One was a 2-1 win to some Danish team and the other was 1-1 against some other random team.

Edited by MDK

Guest The Real Deal

Could someone post this at sigames.com as I don't know how to report a bug and haven't signed up for sigames.com forums.

Its that a player plays during a match when he is a substitute and hasn't been put on.

• 3 weeks later...

God, I don't want to get started on a new FM game because my current CM game is going fantasticly. Bah! Oh well, I suppose I can try to take Orient to the Premiership in FM. It will be hard without Dikoumeh :(

It's so damned cool that you can play in the Conference North and South leagues - I'm taking BASINGSTOKE to the top baby!

...Actually I hate Basingstoke, as a place. I figure if the team does well it'll be a way to get out of there. :shifty: