Music that is awful

Rich

...WTF did I just watch

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

:lol: That was AMAZING! 

From Chicago!

Just now, Temporary Gazz said:

Aaah, the six people in history that saw Brokencyde and thought 'I like this'.

I shared this with my friend Jo as Brokencyde was a massive joke between us.

Also I could post a chunk of the bands we've played with but that would be unfair as the majority wouldn't sell themselves as at a particularly high level.

Still, if I can think of any that were full of themselves AND were awful I'll look to see if they have a video.

The best thing about Brokencyde was that they had a band member whose job on Wikipedia was listed as 'smoke machine'.

• Like 4

Oh yeah. These guys came to Chatham to play. We were on earlier that night. At the time it was just the main guy and the girl (they're a couple) and they played along to backing tracks and still had the flashing boxes and lasery lights. It was weird....and quiet....and weird. They were on after midnight and played to like 6 people.

They seem to do well for themselves in the US though.

22 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Oh yeah. These guys came to Chatham to play. We were on earlier that night. At the time it was just the main guy and the girl (they're a couple) and they played along to backing tracks and still had the flashing boxes and lasery lights. It was weird....and quiet....and weird. They were on after midnight and played to like 6 people.

They seem to do well for themselves in the US though.

His voice is like Eddie Vedder and Scott Stapp had a child and it thought it could sing just coz