Chart Wars 3

FLiam

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc- Go into View-Bands and then search for unsigned bands. When you go into the band, 'band options' will appear on the left side. Click on that and approach to make an offer.

1.0.3 has been released now! It fixes the Runtime Error 6 bug, as well as the awards bug where you couldn't view the awards show.

Save games are compatible. Overwrite the .exe file. :)

Guest BacknBlackHoez

i need a little help, i took over Murda Inc., and Ja's album is ready to go, but he hasnt released a single, i pressed the release single button, and he recorded it, it said he was done recording it, now how do i release it?

click on label options and then click on his name now click on biography then discography. now click on the single and iover to the side it should be a button saying track options vlik it. i believe thats the way i jsut started up the game and its loading now once its done loading i'll make sure

tee hee...

10...freaking...hours...I spent trying to play this game...no matter what I did, it kept not responding (usually at least 20-30 minutes without anything before I gave up, though in one case, it took 4 hours and STILL hadn't loaded...)

To add to the fun, I tried to DL Promotion Wars 1.3 and got Run-Time Errors whenever I tried to play that...

*sniffle*

All I want is a FREAKING new sim game for a new challenge...is that so wrong? Is that TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Reflecto, just like in EWR DON'T control-alt-delete. This ruins your whole game and is the reason why it takes so long. When I first start a game, it can take about 5-8 minutes to load up fully. Each day can sometimes take a while. Eventually it does get faster. >>

If it was 5-8 minutes (like how everyone says, I wouldn't need to. When it takes over a half hour with no new stuff (including going to a white screen all the time), and one specific time when it takes over 3 hours to do- that's the time where you're an idiot if you don't C-A-D it...

Chart Wars Version 1.0.4 Released

Written by Rob Cooper

Friday, 24 September 2004

Ok guys, i've been working pretty solidly todat to address the problems with long loading times that some of you have been experiencing. This new version contains a slightly altered database structure which, although it will be slightly less realistic than the previous version it should run significantly faster, hopefully the tradeoff will be worth it and those of you experiencing long loading times with 1.0.3 should find the game a lot more playable.

As the database structure has been altered i'm afraid saved games are not compatible, many apologies for this but it really was the only way to tackle the problem - anyway, before installing the new version please ensure the previous version is completely removed (delete the folder if it is left behind by the uninstaller.) You can get the new installer here. As always let me know what you think, are loading times significantly improved? Are you still experiencing problems? Comments, questions and suggestions always welcome on the forum.

Last Updated ( Friday, 24 September 2004 )

NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i already played over a year and now start from the beginning @.@ *sad*