Chart Wars 3

FLiam

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a load of shit wrong with the bands and their genre. I'll list a few. :)

Three Days Grace is Metal in CW3

Sarah McLachlan is Alt. Pop in CW3 (the fuck is Alt. Pop?!)

Slipknot is Rap-Metal in CW3

R. Kelly is Rap in CW3 (:o)

I just want to know one thing..if GRINSPOON is in this...why not Tool?

I like bitching about this game. I feel like Matzat in the SD v RAW topic.

yeah a good bad update and would be awesome for the game. I've added a few bands but the editor is very tricky it needs a way to delete bands and stuff but i msut say Mr. Cooper has done a great job with the game

Guest Locutus of Borg

This game is not too shabby, and should be pretty good once 90% of the bugs get ironed out. My only complaint is the overpopulation of mainstream/Top 40 and not enough bands of equal or greater popularity who just don't have radio-friendly songs (i.e., moe., Grateful Dead, RatDog, Medeski Martin & Wood, Widespread Panic, etc.), but alas, I shall have to add them myself unless RaveX decides to do stats updates for CW3 and adds those kinds of bands.

So if I download this after I finish downloading the latest GTA:SA trailer, I'm going to need to download all the bugfixes and version 1.0.5's and shit, right?

Chart Wars 3 Version 1.0.6 Released

Written by Rob Cooper

Saturday, 25 September 2004

Firstly today I want to say a huge thnk you to all the people who sent me a zipped copy of their saved games, it has made diagnosing problems in the game a LOT easier. Though my hard drive is now beginning to creak under the strain of Chart Wars games it's great to know you guys are able to pretty much play the game properly now.

I've spent a good part of today fixing problems raised by you guys over the last 24 hours and I think i've cleared them all up. Saved games from version 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 are compatible with the new version so, as before if you already have the game installed you need only replace the .exe - click here to get the file. Again though I would like to say that I recommend completely removing and reinstalling the game. Also, I have fixed the Shakira/50 Cent problem, the Missy Higgins problem and also added Pink (someone pointed out she was missing from the game.) To get hold of the full installer click here or click on the link in the sidebar. As always comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.

Last Updated ( Saturday, 25 September 2004 )