Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Absolute farce. The guy's been called a drugs cheat and had his name dragged through the mud, he's missed out on a Europa League final and he's missed out on playing in his home country in the Euros 

• Like 2

The new contract seems to me like it's rubber-stamping Klopp's level of control over the club's recruitment policy.

On 6/14/2016 at 21:00, Lineker said:

Fixtures for the new Premier League season will be released tomorrow morning, so let's make some bold predictions for the new season ahead: 

• Leicester will only manage a top-ten finish.
  • Chelsea will only make the Europe League spots at best.
  • Top 4 of Man City, Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal. In what order I have no idea. Liverpool will just miss out towards the very end of the season.
  • Watford to continue to struggle under a new manager, particularly if one of Deeney or Ighalo leave, and get relegated. Bournemouth build on last season and do well again.
  • Hull to straight back down to the Championship with Middlesborough. Burnley to just scrape survival, at the expense of... let's say Crystal Palace.
  • Koeman's Everton to finish below his old club Southampton despite spending a metric fuckton of money.
  • Pulis (WBA) or Guidolin (Swansea) to be sacked first.

Well spotted. :lol:

• Like 4

On 14/06/2016 at 22:16, Mad Jack said:

I will be the unhappiest United fan in the world as we win the League with 28 1-0 wins. Ibra is top goal scorer and probably kicks Rooney in the nads at some point.

It begins :mellow: