2007 Scenario

So, I did a lot of work on this. I'm sharing what I have here so that everyone can use it. You can consider this a beta version. I would consider it mostly complete, but should anybody find things that can be tweaked, added, and/or removed, please let me know and I may consider doing a second, fuller update. Please enjoy this, it took a bit of effort on my part. :)

Now that this is done, I can finally get moving on my 2007 Death of VKM diary. 

TEW 2013 Version

TEW 2016 Version

Graphics

Edit: I had put myself in the data for fun for a game I was playing, and I forgot to take myself out before uploading this :blush: Enjoy me anyway lol

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

Rename Plazma to Trent?

Add more chemistry between workers

Remove the agers from years ago

Set DGUSA open date to September 2009

ICW started running October 2006 but took multiple hiatus' until Febuary 2010 where they started running regular months shows so its up to you which could be an opening date

Im not sure why but WxW are set to be closed in the mod

WWE Starting Storylines:
Candice Michelle vs. Melina
Cena vs. Khali
Edge vs. Batista
ECW Originals (Punk Sandman Dreamer) vs. The New Breed (Striker Marcus Cor von Elija Burke)
Hardyz vs. World Greatest Tag Team
Kane vs. Henry
Lashley vs. Vince w/Umaga & Shane
Orton vs RVD

TNA Starting Storylines:
Abyss vs. Tomko
Team 3D vs. Rick Steiner and Road Warrior Animal
Kip James and BG James vs. Bashams
King of the Mountain (AJ vs. Chris Harris vs. Christian vs. Angle vs. Joe)

This is what I have so far just playing through it

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've taken the liberty of downloading the mod and editing it. Here's what changes I've made so far:

Renamed Plaza to Trent?

Removed the agers from years ago

Activated/Opened WxW

Changed Vince McMahon's WWE contract to Semi-Active Wrestler so he can hold the ECW Championship

Changed Chris Benoit from Out of Business to Active and place him on SmackDown (since the starting date is July 1st 2007, which was before the 2007 Draft and also before Benoit's death). I've given him a No Gimmick Needed gimmick. Any suggestions on a suitable gimmick?

Moved WWE Great American Bash to July Week 3

Moved WWE Vengeance to June Week 4

Created WWE One Night Stand on June Week 1

Placed Chris Masters on RAW

Placed Kenny Dykstra on RAW

Changed Mike Mizanin's contract name to The Miz

This way you can do the WWE Draft yourself and choose if you wanna go with the real world draft, that quickly led to the repackaging of Viscera and Johnny Nitro into Big Daddy V and John Morrison, and also resulted in Bobby Lashley vacating the ECW Championship (that is of course if you choose to have Lashley winning back the ECW Championship from Mr. McMahon before the draft like in the real world). You can also make your own decision as to what will happen with Benoit, etc etc etc.

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:00, JuulDK said:

I've taken the liberty of downloading the mod and editing it. Here's what changes I've made so far:

Renamed Plaza to Trent?

Removed the agers from years ago

Activated/Opened WxW

Changed Vince McMahon's WWE contract to Semi-Active Wrestler so he can hold the ECW Championship

Changed Chris Benoit from Out of Business to Active and place him on SmackDown (since the starting date is July 1st 2007, which was before the 2007 Draft and also before Benoit's death). I've given him a No Gimmick Needed gimmick. Any suggestions on a suitable gimmick?

Moved WWE Great American Bash to July Week 3

Moved WWE Vengeance to June Week 4

Created WWE One Night Stand on June Week 1

Placed Chris Masters on RAW

Placed Kenny Dykstra on RAW

Changed Mike Mizanin's contract name to The Miz

This way you can do the WWE Draft yourself and choose if you wanna go with the real world draft, that quickly led to the repackaging of Viscera and Johnny Nitro into Big Daddy V and John Morrison, and also resulted in Bobby Lashley vacating the ECW Championship (that is of course if you choose to have Lashley winning back the ECW Championship from Mr. McMahon before the draft like in the real world). You can also make your own decision as to what will happen with Benoit, etc etc etc.

Will you be uploading it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Afternoon, gents. Seeing as I felt as if I had nothing better to do today, I went ahead and downloaded the Save as well as went about making all the adjustments suggested by @lukkearthur and @JuulDK. Since JuulDK hasn't logged on ever since May 30th, I figured I'd upload the save to Mediafire and post it here for everyone who had requested it.

2007 Scenario: HERE

@slain @Loz @MrVillian @quavion86

Edited by Celtinigma
  • Like 1