Stranger Things

Benji

5 hours ago, Baddar said:

Should be getting started on Season 3 this weekend. Loved the first 2, but had to read a recap to remind myself of exactly where we are in the story as my memory is terrible. 😑

If Netflix UK is the same as ours, there’s like a three minute review prior to episode one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colly said:

There is, though you can also find it in the Trailers section in episodes if you accidentally cancel it like I did...

This is exactly what I did. I was like, "I don't remember anything about Season 2"

*proceeds to instinctively skip the Season 2 recap*

• Like 1

My wife and I just accidentally binge watched 5 episodes in a row. This season is kicking the crap out of season 2. Every story is interesting and I'm loving it. Speaking of loving it.... Robin is my favorite. 

Also! Who's the jerky, blonde news dude? He looks so familiar, but I can't place him. And I don't want to risk looking him up in case of spoilers. I also like that my knowledge of D&D helped predict what was gonna happen the first few episodes.

jake buseys in loads of stuff, but I just got done watching him in Justified, so it was weird to see him pop up in stranger things right after.

I think I have two or three episodes to go.

Man S3 was really great.  Much better then S2 was.  

But I am wondering though...spoiler for the end of the season

How many people are left alive in Hawkins?  Its shown to be a rather small town to begin with, then the Mind Flayer takes control of a whole bunch of people and they die.  I really don't blame Wynona Ryder for moving away!

4 hours ago, Lint said:

Man S3 was really great.  Much better then S2 was.  

But I am wondering though...spoiler for the end of the season

Hide contents

How many people are left alive in Hawkins?  Its shown to be a rather small town to begin with, then the Mind Flayer takes control of a whole bunch of people and they die.  I really don't blame Wynona Ryder for moving away!

Spoiler

Didn't they say at the end 30 people died?  The mall scenes had a ton of people so I'm guessing the town isn't that small.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That is the correct number. 

Such a great season! Loved it. My random thought...

we didn't see Hopper's body or his death. He totally jumped into the Upsidedown.

2 minutes ago, Ruki said:

That is the correct number. 

Such a great season! Loved it. My random thought...

Hide contents

we didn't see Hopper's body or his death. He totally jumped into the Upsidedown.

Did you not see the mid credit scene where

The Russians say they have an American prisoner?  I just kinda hope they don't bring him back.  His sendoff and El reading the letter was way too emotional to bring him back

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lint said:

Did you not see the mid credit scene where

Hide contents

The Russians say they have an American prisoner?  I just kinda hope they don't bring him back.  His sendoff and El reading the letter was way too emotional to bring him back

The only thing I could think of was 

Spoiler

that blue force field thingy that was between him and Joyce right before he blew up. Maybe that somehow protected him from the blast but it sent him hurdling over the walk-way? I don't know. I kind of agree with you though. That send-off was way too sweet, sad, and yet perfect for it to be irrelevant. We already had the Eleven "is she dead/isn't she" thing after season one. I hope they don't go that road again with Hop. 

But it is odd that they felt the need to add the American prisoner line at the end there. 

• Like 1