HoPW - Home of Pro Wrestling (Download Hub)

togg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@togg

Hey Togg, thanks for the revival of those updates, well I need your help, could you please provide me with updates from December 2009, December 2005, November 2004 and December 2003, these updates are not available at homeofprowrestling dot com.

Thank you in advance. well anybody who read my post here may also help, God bless you all. Thanks thanks thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

EWR

"2 Years in" save games. UPDATE 2017

These save files give you the option to leave WWE and start you own promotion.
This is ideal if you're very experimental in your play style as you can never be fired.

This first one is set in June 2017 using the current Data files.
You can book WWE as you would normally. Nothing in this data has been altered.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9qkcz8wembmrawc/2YearSave2017.zip

The second save file started in January 2017 and has been played up til January 2019.
Like the above, you can now leave WWE and create your own promotion.
All ages are correct (give or a take a couple months due to start date)
Most promotions closed down and others have popped up.
You can play as an alternative WWE where I adjusted a few things here and there to make it seem relatively different, only thing you need to do from the start is re-sign any lower midcards as they all have 1 mth remaining on contract. All Histories have been removed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/om9zr1bdpi7vg1c/2YearsInSave2019.zip

• 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hector Jones said:

Looking for the June 2006 WWE ECW relaunch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

WWE ECW Would not have been in the June Data due to it starting mid month. The one you'd want would be July 2006.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/accedu3phn0syv8/ewr_07_2006.zip

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I can't get anything off the site at all.  Firefox just blocks all the downloads. It doesn't seem to be my malware software either.  I tried disabling that too. I also tried to download the files using Chrome and got the same issue. I get the warning that the site is a suspected "Malware Site" and when I go to download stuff, it just ignores the download.  A couple of times, I've been able to download files when the malware warning didn't pop up, (the EWR pictures files) but the pictures files wouldn't even download.  I got left with a PART file for the pictures and it wouldn't even download the graphics files.  So it doesn't download those and it gives me the Google malware warning screen for all the EWR yearly updates and won't let me go past it. .

Edited by Blacklight

Just a little update,

I will release my next real world mod on Sept. 1. So the end of August Events will be reflected. I held back on releasing my August update so I can focus on more worker additions, etc. I will go on to release updates monthly, once again.

Thanks for the patience, guys!

-P.T.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rocky said:

https://m.mediafire.com/view/aa4f07rm55b18di

I'm on mobile ATM so hopefully this link works.

Thank you so much!! I just had to type the address in manually and it worked. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

Edited by Cmg1563

51 minutes ago, Cmg1563 said:

Thank you so much!! I just had to type the address in manually and it worked. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

As pretty elusive as this file is,  I have it. The one I want and can't find is Arsenic Editor 4.4.

4.5 is everywhere but 4.4 doesn't have the wage issues.