Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

Just now, Cloudy said:

My biggest beef with RDR's ending - the Jack stuff - is that it felt like it could have easily been saved for a full-blown sequel.

I think Rockstar knew that with the year the game was set in, a true sequel was never really a possibility, since it was on the cusp of WW1 and the death of the old west.

I think that RDR2 will take place at an earlier date, closer to the civil war than World War 1

1 minute ago, Benji said:

You never play with the rest of us anyway! :P

I have one request for this game - no wrangling sheep again :@

I rarely get the time to play anything online. If ever I'm on GTA, it's because it's with Baddarina. And I can't play Rocket League at her house because the internet is wank,

19 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I rarely get the time to play anything online. If ever I'm on GTA, it's because it's with Baddarina. And I can't play Rocket League at her house because the internet is wank,

Then yes, if you don't give me time I will cheat on you. Can't have it both ways :/

6 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Apparently Take Two have registered the domain for Red Dead Online.

Well yeah, GTA:O is a cash cow for them, there was no way we weren't getting it for Red Dead.  Wild West Heists!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I can't wait to gallop through town running over people with my horse. 

I was playing RDR last night, on a cattle herding mission I did just that.  Dumb ass farmhand ran out in front of me and got trampled.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

But how will I take selfies after I kill pedestrians?

You'll have to wait for a photographer to take 5 minutes setting up his camera and getting everything just right, before getting a grainy, black and white photo of you in your cowboy hat and bandana standing in front of a bloody farmhand's corpse.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Wild West Heists!

Oh come on. Don't pretend like anyone here is actually interested in heists. If they were they would've played all the heists with me whenever I requested them! :crying:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, metaLLman again said:

Oh come on. Don't pretend like anyone here is actually interested in heists. If they were they would've played all the heists with me whenever I requested them! :crying:

Hopefully this time they won't be rolled out over a year later, on a different console than the one everyone originally bought the game for.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Hopefully this time they won't be rolled out over a year later, on a different console than the one everyone originally bought the game for.

Don't even get me started. By the time heists came out every one else had moved to the Xbone or PS4 and I was waiting for prices to come down, playing heists with randos and guys from Reddit on PS3. I'd have much rather done heists with EWBers or my RL friends, but that ship's sailed. :@

1 hour ago, Benji said:

The first one was Red Dead Revolver. This is Red Dead Redemption, and it is the second in the Redemption series, not the Red Dead series, so "2" is correct.\

Plus, Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption were so radically different that it's not really fair to call them the same series.

Hell Revolver wasn't even made by Rockstar, they bought the publishing rights when the developer went under.