Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Is there anywhere on the map where poker and/or blackjack have higher bets? I enjoy time-wasting playing poker but it feels somewhat pointless winning $7 at a time. 

I met possibly my favorite stranger so far:

Hide contents

GAVIN!!!

That dude has popped up in at least three different towns for me.

END GAME SPOILERS AHEAD

My mighty heart broke so fucking hard during Arthur and John's attempted escape when Arthur's horse died and he held his head in his hands and whispered 'thank you.'

Someone was chopping some major onions.

• Like 1

I freed a woman from a police wagon, but had to shoot the lock off to get her out.  Forgot to put my gun away when interacting with her and she asked "You set me free just to kill me?" before running into the hills.

No ma'am,  I did not. 

Just now, DMN said:

Got a bounty to kill the leader of the Lemoyne Raiders, which was actually pretty easy.

Then I got shot by Lemoyne Raiders on my way back to the camp, when I started it.

I killed all the rest of the Raiders, then lasso'd him and took him back to Saint Denis.  Got attacked by bounty hunters trying to steal him from me on the way back.

Just now, Maxx said:

I killed all the rest of the Raiders, then lasso'd him and took him back to Saint Denis.  Got attacked by bounty hunters trying to steal him from me on the way back.

They had a Maxim gun and I did not, so I just shot them all. I think I shot him first, actually, and the other Raiders were yelling at each other to defend the body. I got attacked by more Raiders who recognized the guy by his coat (it's all a set piece) on the way back.

I've only done a couple bounties but they are always entertaining. The Black Widow one was cool but my favorite was the old gun slinger that was offended I shot the gun out of his hand during the duel instead of killing him because the bounty wanted him alive. He cursed me and called me a coward the whole way back :( 

• Like 1

20181108_173912.jpg

Aww man.Things have gotten really out of hand here in St. Denis. There's so much blood on my hands. All the Xs on the mini-map are blending into a giant blob. It is hour 5 of this boat standoff and there's no end to the death in sight.

Edited by LL.
  • Like 2

Unintentionally hilarious moment

Chapter 5 spoiler

After arriving back at the trading post, I took the horse thats available to "steal" (conveniently left nearby with no on lookers so you can take it freely).  After starting to ride and putting it into cinematic mode, I sat back to watch the countryside go by as I rode and this really nice, calm song starts to play, like its serious time.  During this, I ran into some other guy on a horse and did a faceplant into the mud 

:lol:

I'm still only in chapter 2 but is there an easier way to get small game/poison arrows? Like just buying them or something? Hunting birds for flight feathers can get in the sea.

I don't understand what I'm meant to do on this part. I rounded up the sheep for auction and then those guys have John and Strauss and I'm supposed to draw and shoot while Dutch is distracting them. I've just waited and that didn't work and I feel like I've shot every single guy and that still doesn't work. It looks like there is an option to skip it but I'd rather do it right if I can

:lol: Nevermind got it right this time

Yesterday I had a prisoner run up to me to shoot his chains off, so I did and he give me a tip for a house robbery as thanks, which I decided meant he hadn't learned anything in prison and was still a threat to the public so I lassoed him and donated him to a hungry bear.

Hopefully that'll teach him to be better in future.

• Like 1