Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

10 hours ago, Josh to the World said:

Not sure what you mean, but maybe?

Hide contents

Just returning after it’s burned down, getting bum rushed, and ultimately finding her broach? If not, what?

Spoiler

There's a locked outhouse behind the manor with a "secret" Braithwaite daughter who is evidently the result of inbreeding and is pretty darn crazy. Of course, being locked up in an outhouse won't help. As Arthur you can peer in and she'll grab towards you with the usual jump scare musical sting accompanying it.

Epliogue below:

Spoiler

As John you can go there and peer inside and this time you just see her skeleton.

Finished the epilogue. That final mission was fantastic.

I know I can keep playing as much as I want and do more or less everything optional now (I had done all the side missions anyway), but I think I’ll move on to Online while also focusing on some Hitman 2 finally.

I find with racing it's best to treat it the same way jockeys treat actual races, in that there's no point leading from the front all the time and to try and conserve stamina whilst staying in touch with the leaders and then busting a gut in the final third of the race when the ones at the front will have pretty much depleted their horses stamina.

I’m mostly focused on doing the online missions and making as much money as possible for now. Though I do keep accepting event invitations. They’re fun, even though I suck.

Anyone play enough that feels like forming a crew and/or posse? I won’t be on much until Sunday night, but could be fun.

Something I keep forgetting to mention:

My favorite line in the whole single player campaign is, “You, sir, are a fish.”

Is racing a multiplayer only thing? I didn’t see any racing. Not that I’d particularly want to do it even if I noticed it, but I’d like to know that if it was there I’d have noticed it. Otherwise my observation skills are lacking and the next step after that is the mind starts to go and then you’re glue.

9 hours ago, metalman said:

Is racing a multiplayer only thing? I didn’t see any racing. Not that I’d particularly want to do it even if I noticed it, but I’d like to know that if it was there I’d have noticed it. Otherwise my observation skills are lacking and the next step after that is the mind starts to go and then you’re glue.

It's just a random thing that will come up as you're riding in different places. You'll usually hear someone yelling and it'll show on your map as a white dot. KInd of like the shooting competition one as  well.

1 hour ago, BuddyAwesome said:

Ran into the guy looking for Gavin again, this time Arthur got off the horse to talk to him and was surprised he still hadn't found him. Tried to leave and get on my horse, but accidently choked the guy. Let him go right away, but haven't seen him in a few days now.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but...

Spoiler

He's still looking for Gavin in the Epilogue, most likely in Blackwater. At this point he has forgotten what he looks like or why he wants to find him.

I remember when I played it at my dad's that I got into a rally-style race in single player, but that could have easily been just a standard chase scene and I'm Mandelaing myself.