Favorite Author

Dr. Rated-R

And, Hardcore Canuck, have you ever even picked up a Potter novel? If not, then don't knock it. I must be the only person alive that actually likes the Potter movies, too, everybody fucking bashes them. However, the books > the movies.

Picked up and read the first two my friend. The books themselves arn't horrible, it just that the whole Harry Potter thing has gotten out of control and I want it to stop as soon as possible. I had a friend who is going to get the lightning bolt scar tatooed on his forehead. Sad, really.

Stephen F'N King Hands down  the best horror/scifi  novelist with Koontz coming in a close second

:P I just finished a Koontz book earlier this morning, Sole Survivor. It wasn't bad but I still prefer King's writing style to Koontz's.

Or we could just say King = Koontz. :blush:

My favorite author right now is Johnathan Kellerman, he is writing the Alex Deleware novels, and I am in book 4 or 5 of about 15 books. It's about Alex Deleware, a children psychologist, and his gay detective friend Milo. Very, very good.

I am also a fan of Robert Ludlum, he is the guy who wrote the Bourne books. I am reading the first Bourne book, but he also wrote another book that I cant remember the title but I really liked.