Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

It's basically a sandbox. You can make characters and you can configure the AI to act as you like.

In Returns I had made a league that was basically Art of Fighting but taking place in a wrestling ring and set in international waters.

Well I'm dumb and figured it was because of edits that I had downloaded that had been updated to add DLC moves and whatnot... so I deleted them and that made my save data useless cos I'm a DUMMY and didn't read the warning that it gave me when I tried to delete them. I mean, yeah, the warning was in Japanese but I probably should've figured, I suppose.

Also also!! If you hold down L1+L2 when picking the number of promotions and the difficulty level in Promoter mode then you'll start with 10 million and have no cap on how many wrestler start in your promotion.

And the Junior Heavyweight DLC is out on the 13th, but I don't even know. Now with everything planned out of the way I'm kind of waiting to see what happens - if they decide to go back and take another look at Promoter or just leave it as is. After doing some research here and there, it seems very limiting and light in its approach which is fine and all, I might pick it up if the DLC ever goes 50% off or something like that but it has kind of taken the wind out of my sails.

I don’t buy all that many games so I said screw it and dropped the $20 for a promoter mode.

Decided to use AEW, but just like you do when you start with a new promotion you can only keep six wrestlers, so I went the realistic route and kept Kenny, Jericho, Hangman, Cody, and the Bucks which sent the rest of the roster into free agency.

I then used my one available free agent signing on PAC.  I tried to invite Best Friends or SCU to work the Bucks but couldn’t get more than one member from either to commit.  So I jostled the card around and ended up with:

-A game-generated Japanese guy I invited going over Chuck Taylor

-Hangman and Cody beating the Bucks for the AEW Tag titles

-Daniels over PAC

-Kenny over Jericho for the AEW title

Every match got over 90% and the main got 100%, making it a killer first show.

And then I advance to February and get told my February event is going to be an interpromotional tournament with NXT!

You can watch, skip, or play any match.  But no way to decide a winner.

The monthly notes on what other promotions are doing are hilarious.  I wasn’t sure if there was any sort of logic in terms of booking decisions but apparently not as Bo Dallas, Viktor, and Roman Reigns won the newly created Raw 6-man tag titles.

25 minutes ago, Eric Buschenhagen said:

You can watch, skip, or play any match.  But no way to decide a winner.

The monthly notes on what other promotions are doing are hilarious.  I wasn’t sure if there was any sort of logic in terms of booking decisions but apparently not as Bo Dallas, Viktor, and Roman Reigns won the newly created Raw 6-man tag titles.

The winner is based on their skills and stuff?