Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

1 hour ago, =BK= said:

Reinstall?

Tried that - to no avail. I verified the game files as well and that went fine but didn't do anything. I've tried the basic restarting the PC, I've tried shutting the PC down fully, nothing there either.

IDK if there is anything in the menu that I could do, if I even could access it or use screenshots to navigate it.

I'm at a loss  unfortunately and haven't found any form threads or anything with fixes.

Having major buyer's remorse at the moment - like sick to my stomach - I know it's just a game but I rarely ever splurge for myself on a game and I did for FPWW and now it's not working. I posted on Steam but haven't seen responses on there yet. Trying to contact SC directly too. I may end up asking for a refund.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope that's the case too, as PC version isn't properly recognizing my controller because it just really wants it to be a PS controller foe some reason

I just know that I would never stop playing it if I had it handheld - and it's such a simple game I don't see many issues. Although with some of the ones I've seen in the game over the time I've owned it, maybe I should be careful with that statement. :P

Only thing that I wonder about is the viability of the creations on the Switch and how that would be handled - I guess it would be similar to the PS4 method which isn't all that great either but at this point I'll take anything.

2 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I have it on PC and PS4, so if that’s their announcement consider me letdown, since I won’t be getting it on a third machine.

Is there a good AEW roster out on Steam? I haven’t played or looked in a while but I’d imagine there must be at this point?

It looks like both Avenger and Dman have collections - though Avenger's seems larger.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

I have it on PC and PS4, so if that’s their announcement consider me letdown, since I won’t be getting it on a third machine.

Is there a good AEW roster out on Steam? I haven’t played or looked in a while but I’d imagine there must be at this point?

I don't know about quality, but I can guarantee that someone has made an AEW roster on Steam.

20 hours ago, apsham said:

I just know that I would never stop playing it if I had it handheld - and it's such a simple game I don't see many issues. Although with some of the ones I've seen in the game over the time I've owned it, maybe I should be careful with that statement. :P

Hit boxes could be a million times better. 

• 1 month later...