Benji

On 20/11/2017 at 15:46, Benji said:

See this is why I am agnostic at best. If God does exist he or she would totally have drowned us all in pools, got bored, and turned us off by now.

Oh shit. I just realised - Noah's Ark. God totally drowned his Sims and then just abandoned the save after he got bored.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Ah okay. 

I have been wanting to fire up my own game, though I'm stuck between the old Sims 2 vs Sims 3 debate. Sims 4 just....I'd play if it they just include the damn CAS tool :( . 

I was watching Giant Bomb's Deadly Sims series and got really into the idea of playing again - but the Sims 4 base game I owned probably wouldn't play all that nice on my Macbook and the Sims 2 ultimate collection that we all grabbed a few years back isn't compatible with Mac - you have to buy another version entirely that's in the App Store and a big meh to that.

1 hour ago, Pentashám Jr. said:

I was watching Giant Bomb's Deadly Sims series and got really into the idea of playing again - but the Sims 4 base game I owned probably wouldn't play all that nice on my Macbook and the Sims 2 ultimate collection that we all grabbed a few years back isn't compatible with Mac - you have to buy another version entirely that's in the App Store and a big meh to that.

I thought Sims 2 Ultimate Collection was like, legit free? :shifty: 

Sims 4's creator is just so good aside from the one hiccup about missing create-a-style, I'll occasionally dip into it when I want to do character design work or something for a story. Little things like not gendering the clothes is a good touch even if it for some reason fucks up some of them.

The rest of the game... I don't like managing moods and such but maybe that's playing so much 3 that I've gotten comfortable with it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Benji said:

God damnit, the thread is revived and now I have to play again.

Same. Fuck sakes.

I remember finishing my A levels four years ago and literally just binging Sims 2 for eight weeks. Those were the best times. 

I hate that I can’t get it to work on my new laptop. 

One vivid Sims 2 memory comes from something I saw with a run my dad was doing. 

Basically, his Sim was just chilling playing computer games, while his toddler was just playing with that toy Bunny thing, in nothing but a diaper, complete with green stink cloud. 

In retrospect, kinda how I was raised :shifty: 

Oh I met the ghost last night too - it's a boy ghost who just wants to use my computer and then leave.

Also, my girlfriend created a sim - I gave her the keys to my house and ALL day when I'm at work she comes into my apartment, drinks glasses of water and leaves them scattered around the place.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pentashám Jr. said:

Also, my girlfriend created a sim - I gave her the keys to my house and ALL day when I'm at work she comes into my apartment, drinks glasses of water and leaves them scattered around the place.

And what's the Sim up to?

• Like 5

On 23/05/2018 at 10:04, Pentashám Jr. said:

That series was an absolute joy. I'm never falling down the Sims rabbit hole again personally but I still lived vicariously through every time Abby tried and failed to get Patrick to electrocute himself.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...